The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
October events

Hi Group,
The Western Reserve Historical Society aka The Crawford Museum as we know it is going through some very difficult times because of the connection to other money loosing establishments. Please help keep this wonderful museum in tact! Attend the "Support the Crawford" Rally to be held on Oct 3. Also read this FLYER, Click Here!
Well, with October is here and a lot of our favorite Cruising spots are starting to shut down! We have had one heck of a summer for Car Shows, Cruise Ins and Swap Meets! Carlisle in the fall is going full bore right now from September 30 to the 4th. Also, Hershey will have it's annual fall Meet from October 7th. to the 9th.! October 4th. will bring you one of the fullest days of fun that can be had. The Atwood Lake Park has a Car Show, Cruise In, Antique Engine Show, Civil war Encampment, Indian Village and Craft show going on! Get there Early! See list for details! Lakeshore Park is still going strong (weather permitting). Al Goodman is going to have his Annual Clambake again this year on October 3. Be there and mix with some real Gear Heads! Thompson Raceway Park is having a Fall Swap Meet with Test & Tune on October 17.
Again, I have to say I'm sorry I haven't gotten all of your pictures posted on the website, We are working on a new way to display the pictures which should make your viewing more enjoyable! I have over 5,000 in my backlog! This will give you something to look at over the winter! I don't know where the heck the time goes, but it sure flies by fast!
Don't forget to send it those Winter Meeting places so the rest of the Cruisers know where to get some Gear-Head company and a cup of coffee when the roads won't let you bring your Hot Rod out! Send me those locations and I will post them for you! Are you sending Big Al's List on to others? Save yourself some time by sending me their Name and Email address and I will add them directly to my mailing list. If you change your email address, I will lose you!!!! Please send me any changes you may make!
Have you checked out the deals in the Car Corral and the Classifieds on Big Al's List? www.BigAlsList.com has some real bargains and there are cars and items being added every day! It's a buyers market with all the tight money. Do you need money? Put your Cars and Parts up for sale on Big Al's List for FREE. Just make a donation if being on Big Al's List helped to sell it! How good of a deal can you get? There is even a Free "Want" list if you are having trouble finding that odd ball part. Maybe you even have that part that someone is looking for. Check the list out now. NO NO NO, NOT LATER, I said NOW!!!!! Click here www.BigAlsList.com and check out the deals!!!
And you people putting on the shows and Cruises, Send me that information for a free posting and don't forget some of the important pieces of information that tell the Cruiser's Where you are and how to contact you. For help on your flyers: go to www.BigAlsList.com click on "Cool Links",
click on Car Shows, Cruise In's & Swap Meet Info and choose the event you want information on!
Are you a Disc Jockeys? Send me your info and get listed. Just a note to some of you event flyer tossers. Look at your Flyer, about 25% of the flyers don't have enough information to find your Event. Then to top it off, many of you don't put a contact phone number or E-mail address. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!
And another thing to consider, with us old farts getting into the today's world of technology most of us have a GPS. This means we need a real address with a number and a street name. With the price of GAS, I don't want to cruise all over a city to try and find your event! Help us help you. If you need to cancel your event, send me a note right away and if I'm not out on the road at the time I will post it for you. Thanks!
Big Al's List Car Corral, Classifieds, and Wanted pages have been getting new items daily, check them out to see if there's something up there you just can't live without! Or maybe you want to get rid of some items, list them, it's easy!! Just go up to www.BigAlsList.com" and check out the website!
Thanks for all of the Car Show, Swap Meet and Cruise listings that you have sent in. You keep me burning the midnight oil, but I Love it!! Keep them coming. Sorry that I don't have all those pictures from the events up in the Picture Gallery yet, but I'll try to get them up there real soon!
Don't forget the new color code for the four highest volume States, Ohio (yellow), Pennsylvania (green), Indiana (blue) and Michigan (tan).
Please, as you enjoy your Freedom, Thank those who are fighting and dying for us. We owe our Veterans for every Freedom we have. By the way, Don't forget those Veterans and today's Troops are our Dads, Moms, Brothers, Sisters and Children.
Big Al
PS, if you wish to mail flyers, tickets or whatever, here is the information;
Big Al's List
488 Monroe Blvd.
Painesville, Ohio 44077
440-352-4990
fax 440-352-1384