The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
in texas

Well Gang looks like I am out of here. And guess what didn't finish the July story. You're short changed again not knowing how the end of the month went. Maybe I should write that book everyone keeps telling me. At least write a book with a bunch of last chapters to fill in what I never finish. But I am sending some photos for you to look at of the trip to Kentucky that sort of closed out the month. You will have to figure out where and who.

Oh Dawn, the fridge and office chair in my garage. I never donated to your noble cause of the right to life so its your call if you want to pay for it or not. Office chair? Oh yeah I put one on top of the fridge for you if you need a chair.

Oh oh sorry shirl never got to talk with you.

Oh Oh Oh sorry Denisee we really do need to finish our topic.

Oh Oh Oh Oh sorry Ruth Remedios for not chatting with you in a bit.

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ruth - Saphire won't be chatting with you until Tuesday, Hugs!!

And the rest of you Oh Oh Oh Green Giant hope you are enjoying the rest of the summer.

Texas Bound. Long way to go and a short time to get there
And Walts going to make sure that we never get to sleep.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

And being serious here, Janet I hope your Mom is doing Ok, she is in my prayers.

havin fun in the sun hopeing to coolof