The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Foot

Hey Gang,
Saturday night the Coast to Coast meeting had a speaker, Don Keating, doing a lecture on the many Big Foot sightings in Eastern Southern Ohio, particularly the Salt Fork State Park area. He himself has seen Big Foot on two different occasions. Do I believe him or in Big Foot? Just let me say this... I along with two friends were chased out of the woods in Wickliffe by some sort of Ghoul back in the 90's and my good friend Shirl in Kentucky has seen a Big Foot. Shirl said he was so tall he had leaned on the gutter part of her house to peer in. Hmmmm!
On May 2nd the 21st Annual Bigfoot conference expo is happening. Where? Salt Fork State Park Lodge near Cambridge, Ohio. An admission charge is not likely but a small donation may be requested.
So who would like to attend with me??
For more info click on the GoGo guestbook and read the second posting by Don Keating, he has his website linked so you can see more details and information of this event.
Let me know,
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey