The GoGo Board

A great place to meet fellow travel enthusiasts, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Please post a message or sound-off. We would love to hear from you!!!

The GoGo Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fall events

Hey Gang, Loved One's and fellow Travelholics,
Fall, the season that brings cool nights, warm days, colorful scenery and the dread of another losing season from the Browns is upon us. Carey wants to know who would like to plan a weekend getaway or maybe 2 or 3? Here's what I have in mind, one is close by, the Wooly Bear festival which doesn't need a lot of planning, the other is moderate distance but takes a bit more planning, that is the Circleville Pumpkin show and the other is just a tad bit longer in distance than Circleville but takes more planning and that one is a fall camp out to some of the most gorgeous sceneries you will ever see, minus of course the Rockies, Grand Canyon and... OK it still makes the top 50 in sites to see and your mouth will still drop open and say WOW! I would like to leave on a Friday afternoon, get there before dark and camp till Sunday morning. From my place its a 3 hour drive. Camp sites are $22. We need to go the second week of October for peak leaf viewing.
Trust me we will have fun!!!
Gotta GoGo!!!
Carey

ps: Lets hear some feed back, do we want this just for us adults or do we want to bring the kids? Either one is fine with me.