MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jamaica and Brian Johnson

Grace,

I will certainly join my prayers with yours. Be encouraged!! The just walk not by sight but by faith and The Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men (Daniel 4).
St. Jude's Children's Hospital is one of the best in the world!! They have been used by God to save many lives and they have never turned anyone away for any reason! I believe it is in Miami.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Please continue to pray for Jamaica. The crime rate which is already the highest in the world, continues to increase. This burden on my heart is especially for the Church to come together and seek God's face. It seem sthat we do so much fighting among ourselves that we forget that there is a nation drowning in sin around us.

In addition a dear sister has found out that her only grandchilld has a brain tumour that has taken up both sides of his brain, leaving him deaf in one ear and affecting his walking. The doctors say that the tumour is inoperable. They were flown out to New York but the hospital there says that they are full and cannot accept the child. Please pray. His name is Brian Johnson. The grandmother's name is Charlotte Barnett.