MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Protection,favor

Dear Bishop,holy greetings to you.bishop I write on the be-off myself,my 2 others sisters and also our mom. Pray for every generation curses from both sides of our parents to be broken off our lives. Please pray for comprehensive divine blood coverage over us,as we’ll be on the road today and every day of lives, even when conducting business, at work,on bus,taxi, also at home.Pray for God to give me knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom and understanding in all visions and dream. Pray for me,my siblings and mother have favor with God and with man. Pray that the favor of God will give/bring me ,my siblings,mother preferential/special advantages in every place we go. Pray for God to cover/crown with favor in every place I sit,stand,walk,drive,@home,work,church,business places,favor with co-workers,supervisors,manager,boss.Pray for God to give me/my mother and siblings the spirit of discernment to discern between good and evil.Pray for God to order my steps that I won’t slip. Pray the company in which I now work to grant me a permanent job offer.Pray for the peace of God to cover my mom,my siblings and myself all the days of our lives. Pray for God to beautify us with salvation and bless us with good health. Pray for stop order against any/every sickness,illness,disease, cold,flu,viruses.Pray for God to confuse every enemies that are trailing,following,seeking out to find out our business. Pray that even with their eyes,ears open,they won’t be able to see or hear not even understand us or the nature of business. Pray that everyone of their effort to block,stop,hinder our progress,prosperity,plans and future come to naught in the mighty name of Jesus. Pray for complete safety,protection from thieves,gunmen,robbers and all assault/attacks of enemies on or off the roads,at work even at home. Pray for God to subdue all my enemies at work place and every where they are ,even in our neighborhood.Pray that God to give me complete victory over every enemies ,known,unknown,seen and unseen. Pray Gods protection over all our possessions cars, house, Furniture’s ,blocks,sand,gravel,doors,windows everything that he’s bless us with. Pray for every enemies to be over taken with fear so they won’t come near or try to touch us and our belonging ,stuff. Pray stop order against every thieves both within and out of our neighbor wood.God bless you.