MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blessings ,spiritual growth

Dear Bishop,holy greetings to you. Please pray for me to be spiritually uplifted,motivated,empowered,inspired,favor,bless financially,academically,materially,maritially and physically. Pray that utterance be given unto me to make know the mystery of the gospel. Pray that I’ll be fill with all wisdom and spiritual understanding and knowledge of Gods will. Pray that I’ll become/be an intelligent and highly articulate woman.Pray for the Holy Spirit to be my helper in my exam today. Pray for God to beautify me with salvation. Pray for God to open,enlarge my learning capacity so learning will be easy. Pray that I will perform excellent in exam in paper writing,speech ,maths,English,Information technology and that God will grant me wisdom and bring back all things to my remembrance. Pray that I’ll excel in all subjects and every area’s of my studies. Pray that I’ll an A student in class work and exams always preforming at the top in class, been top achiever in all subjects.Pray for God to open doors for to pay my monthly bills such as rent,light,food,school fee,clothes,shoes,tithes for church. Pray that baby father will send a weekly financial support to me to assist with expenses,he live and work in the America. Pray for God to bless me with the spirit of discernment,insight,vigilance,four square vision,revelation,open my eyes to see deeper things in the spirit. Pray that I will receive the gift love,peace,joy,patience,tolerance,faith,endurance,gentleness,meekness. Pray for the Holy Spirit to teach all things to pray,fast,walk in the spirit,to live a Holy life ,mortify the flesh, to praise and worship in spirit and in truth. Pray for God to anoint me to preach the Gospel. Pray for God to help me to complete my two year study course. Pray that will graduate and achieve my degree.pray God divine protection and blood coverage ,leading,guidance,direction over me,my four kids,our car. Pray for excellence and perfection as my trade mark. Bishop I’ve started to take driving lessons 8wks now. Please pray that learning to drive will be easy for me. Pray for God to grant me wisdom,knowledge and understanding learning the techniques,the do’s and don’ts about driving especially on the roads. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be with me behind the steering wheel teaching me how to use the steering wheel the right and proper way. Pray that I’ll applied what I’ve been taught,to uterlize my mirrors correctly,my breaks,gas pedal,how to park,reverse properly,to be accurate,precise when taking corner turns,using my indicator too and become an excellent driver on the roads.Pray for the peace of God in my household and family. Don't see money to buy my grocery this week but do pray for God to send us help and make away although it seems there's no way.Pray for divine protection, divine blood coverage over me,my four kids and over everything's belonging to us,especially my daughter’s cars. God bless you.