MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sepecial Request

1. My eldest sister Marcia, who lives in Detriot, MI, is sick with kidney failure. Both her kidneys have gone. She is on dialysis. I believe God can give her 2 new kidneys.

She has the Holy Spirit and knows God. But I believe unforgiveness is in her heart. Prayer accordingly.

2. My nephew ( 20 ys) has a lump in the right breast. pray for healing

Re: Sepecial Request

Re Special Request

I'ts our desire that God will meet you inside this prayer that's in your heart. Our Father who is sovereign is able to do all things according to His will without failing.I will be praying for you regarding this situation, believing that the Father will answer.If you will like for someone from our ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Also, let us know when the Father answer your prayer so we can praise him with you. be encouraged and keep believing.

Father we present this special case to you in the name of Jesus. Lord there is nothing impossible with you. Lord we pray for the sister who is sick and we asked, that you will meet her at the point of her need in the name of Jesus. Lord help her to let go every hurt in the name of Jesus so that she can experience your
love, mercy, forgiveness and healing in Jesus name. Father we lift up her Nephew who has a condition in his left breast Lord asked that you will have mercy on him in the name of Jesus.