MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friend from high school

It is our desire that God will have his way in meeting your friend. Our Father who is the sovereign one is able to do all things according to His will without falling.I will be praying for your friend that God will strengthen and encourage her, and He will direct her doctors in whats best for her. If you would like someone from our ministry to do a followup personally, please reply back with your contact information.Also let us know when you friend is recovering so we can rejoice with you.Be encourage God is a healer.

Re: Friend from high school

Heather Blair
Please pray for my friend from high school. She has brittle bone disease and is having surgery tomorrow on her arm. They are either going to repair the bone or may have to amputate if the break is bad enough. She is not saved and scared. Doesn\\\'t like doctors.
Dear Heather,

It is indeed a privilege to Pray for your friend. I will be taking her situation to the Father confidently believing that HE will answer. GOD, our Father, being the Sovereign one cannot fail. I will be asking The Father to draw her nigh unto HIM and keep her in peace, interceeding for the Salvation of her soul. May she experience the presence of the Father as she goes through her surgery, and HIS will be done therein. Should she desire to have someone from our Ministry, personally communicate with her, please have her reply with her contact information. Also please remind her to let us know when the Father answers your Prayer for her, so that we can rejoice with her. May she feel, hear and answer the FATHER'S drawing and be encouraged.