MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: YOUNG MAN IN SEVERE PAIN. ULCER AND BACK.

Dear Bonnie,

Thank you for submitting this Prayer request, on behalf of this young man. It is our desire that GOD will have HIS way in meeting him inside of his situation, as we pray for him. Knowing that GOD, the Sovereign one, is able to do all things according to HIS will, without failing, I will be Praying for HIS divine intervention to give him strength, peace and the tenacity to endure it all, and still glorify HIM. If he would like for someone from our Ministry to contact him personally, please have him reply, according to his preference, with his contact information. Also let us know when GOD answers the Prayers for him, so that we may Praise the FATHER, along with him. I do Pray that he will continue to be encouraged, and not stop believing.

Father God in the Name of Jesus I lift up this Prayer Request before you today asking that your Grace and Mercy be extended to this brother today. I pray that you strengthen him and reassure him that God has not given us a Spirit of FEAR but if love, power and a sound mind.

Father God in the Name of Jesus I lift up this Prayer Request before you today asking that your Grace and Mercy be extended to this brother today. I pray that you strengthen him and reassure him that God has not given us a Spirit of FEAR but if love, power and a sound mind. Touch his body today with the healing power of the Holy Ghost.