MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer

Improvement of health, closer walk with. That my daughter will receive salvation. Looking for a new place to live also. Want a closer with God

Re: Prayer

Dear W. Jordan,

Thank you for entrusting your Prayer request to us. It is our desire that GOD will have HIS way in meeting you inside this cry of your heart. Our Father, who is the Sovereign one, is able to do all things according to HIS Will without failing. I will be Praying for you regarding this situation, believing that HE will answer. HE has promised us that if we Ask, it shall be given unto us, and whatever HE has said will not return to HIM void, it will be done. As I Pray I will ask HIM to give you His peace and divine hope while you wait upon HIM. If you would like for someone from our Ministry to contact you, personally, please reply with your contact information. Also, let us know when the Father answers your Pryers, so that we can Praise HIM with you. Be encouraged, keep on believing and trusting HIM.