MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Please Pray for Denise Leonard she is battling breast cancer she need needs the Holy Ghost.

Sons Isaiah & Josiah to embrace this Word a grow even stronger in their relationship with God.

Salvation for my spiritual God daughter Amanda Joseph and ALL of my unsaved family members.

Re: Prayer Request

Father we lift up Denise and ask you God to save her soul. Deliver her and set her free. Turn her heart toward you and cause her to pant after you. If it is your will, we ask that you would heal her and remove all traces of cancer. Allow her healing to be a miracle for all to see and give you the praise and glory.
Lord we ask that Isaiah and Josiah continue to embrace the your truth and allow your Word to saturate every aspect of their being.
Save Amanda and everyone in Sara's family from the youngest to the oldest. Get yourself some glory Lord, In Jesus name, Amen.

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to seek God for Life. He Is A Healer I too was diagnosed with breast cancer and was healed by God. The Father is able.Trust and believe in him he is able. I pray in the Name of Jesus that he would do the same for you.

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to seek God for your Life. He Is A Healer I too was diagnosed with breast cancer and was healed by God. The Father is able.Trust and believe in him he is able. I pray in the Name of Jesus that he would do the same for you.