MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to come to you in the assurance of prayer. I’m a very good friend of Amanda/Nina and they’ve both dedicated/devoted members of your ministry. I’m assured by them that if I need a prayer through, you’re definitely able to get one up for me! Me and my children are in desperate need of prayers. I’m sick in my body and spirit, I desire a closer walk with the Lord! My sons and daughter need prayer as well. I have one son in jail facing life imprisonment & is mentally challenged; another son that just joined the army; another son whose has a nervous condition; my only daughter that is gay and inspire of these things, they’re all good children at heart! My prayer is for us all to be saved and to have a personal relationship with the Lord‼️πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜’ Thank you for your ministry πŸ₯°

Re: Prayer Request

Father, we bring Kaytrina to you right now. Lord you see her very desire for healing and salvation for herself and her children. God we know that it is your desire that no man be lost. Father save by your power and let your will be done inside this prayer that’s in her heart. I will be praying for your deliverance regarding this situation believing that the Father will answer. If you would like for someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Also let us know when the Father answers your prayer so that we can praise Him with you. Be encouraged and keep believing.

Re: Prayer Request

Hello Sis Kaytrina, it is our desire that God will have His way in meeting you inside this prayer that is in your heart. Father in the name of Jesus we bring this entire family before you. I pray that you will visit Kaytrina with healing for her body and soul. I pray for salvation for her children, leave none out Father. Draw them by your spirit, guide and protect, give this mother peace that passes her understanding concerning her loved ones. There's nothing too hard for you God, no circumstance, no situation, no relationship, no plan of the enemy, so let your mercy flood the hearts of this family and bring them into the ark of safety. Encourage Kaytinas heart and bring her into total belief in Jesus name. Amen

If you would like for someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Also, let us know when the Father answer your prayer so that we can praise Him with you. Be encouraged and keep believing.