MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deliverance

Hello, I'm 22 years old and for the past 3 years I have been harrassed and stalked by a bunch of human traffickers/perverts. I already asked God can he protect me from them when it first began and he answered me by giving me a necklace which I asked him for, but I want total deliverance from these people and their attacks for my family and I for the rest of our lives. They have followed everywhere I moved, traveled, and worked and I do t want to live like this for the rest of the year. I'm not totally sure if someone I know may have gotten involved with them, but I want deliverance for them too. Also, for the past 11 or so years my mom has been attacked spiritually and physically by a woman who has been causing my parents marriage to suffer and the whole family to break. She has practiced witchcraft against us and we think she still co tinues to do so. She has attempted to harm my father before in the past. My dad is afraid to stop seeing her for danger of my mom, himself, and his kids so can you ask God along with me to remove this woman and every other woman from my dad's life that he may have an inappropriate relationship with.
Third, my family and I have really unknown nothing but struggle, poverty, and lacking. Yes, God has gotten us through and provided for us but I believe even though we're Christian's our lives dont have to be like this. We dont have to be lacking or struggling for money,food, job opportunities,and transportation. I and my family have a difficult time getting hired and doing well on interviews so I'm also asking for deliverance from poverty and and hinderances.
Finally, for myself on a spiritual note I'm asking may you ask God along with me for deliverance from myself, the cares of this world, every desire that is not heavenly or selfish, and from all of my sins and the likes of it. My prayer is to love God wholeheartedly, believe and trust in him, and fulfill my destiny on this earth. Also, deliverance specifically from fear, disobedience, doubt, unbelief, anger,and negativity. I know I'm asking for a lot. I wasnt going to try to put all of this together at one time, I'm sorry, but I want other people to pray along with me in these things too.
Thank you guys so much for this.
Furthermore. Can you ask the Lord may he sustain our souls on this earth if possible until we complete his will, because my family and I are all kingdom citizens and called by God.i just hope we all choose him in this life, that's all. Thank you guys so much. Once again, I'm sorry for the long list and many requests.

Re: Deliverance

Dear Haley,
There is absolutely no need to apologize for what you have called a long list of many requests. We are here to join with you inside of prayer. Haley, we hear your heart's cry for deliverance from fear, disobedience, doubt, unbelief, anger, negativity and witchcraft, and that you wish to serve God wholeheartedly. As Intercessors, it is our desire that God will have His way in meeting you inside of this prayer for deliverance from all these things and bring Salvation with the infilling of the Holy Spirit who is the Sovereign One able to do all things according to His will without failing. I have begun to pray for these concerns and will continue praying for you regarding these several concerns, believing that the Father will answer. If you would like someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Or alternatively, I am suggesting prayerfully that you may wish to go to lifesavers.org and connect with someone from our ministry. Also let us know when the Father answers your prayers so that we can praise Him together with you. Be encouraged and keep believing

Thank you and I can give my contact info, but can I do it through email? What's your email?God bless you guys.

We thank God Haley that you have decided to have someone from our ministry to further assist you. You can email lifesavers.org
You can leave your information there and someone will contact you. Be bless