MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer for Salvation for loved ones and healing of Cancer

I am asking for prayer. I have not seen my daughter in over a year. We have only helped her in the course of her life, but she has totally alienated herself from us. She is in desperate need of salvation. She grew up in Bible Teachers International so she knows the WORD of the LORD. My husband has been watching the revival with me and loves what the Word of the LORD is doing in his heart. He is learning and now he is seeking the LORD. As for me, I was diagnosed with Papillary Thyroid Cancer in 2009'. As of now, I still have the same issue and according to my Doctor, it is traveling. Since then, I have gotten married and I have a beautiful baby boy. GOD has blessed me tremendously. Just recently while watching the revival, I have repented of all my sins and purged my heart of all iniquity (so I thought). Monday nights revival, along with the advice of a friend, showed me that I still did not believe GOD! I feel as if I will miss the opportunity to Minister the WORD of GOD because of my unbelief. I don't chose to be here, however it is so easy to believe GOD for others and not for myself. Just when I think I believe GOD HE shows me that I don't. I don't know what the will of GOD is for my life concerning this illness. I know that he can heal me but I just don't know if that's his will for me. I need your prayers. I am unwilling to live in unbelief anymore. I am saved (a child of the resurrection). I know that I am not defeated but I just need prayer to stay focused on the truth. I want and need to know how to think concerning this issue. What is my recourse if I truly don't know what the will of GOD is for my life? All I know is that I want to be HOLY and serve the LORD for the rest of my life.Thank you for being obedient to GOD and preaching the truth. It has truly saved my life. GOD bless you.

Re: Prayer for Salvation for loved ones and healing of Cancer

It is our desire to lift up your family before the Father.
Father God in the Name of Jesus we come believing that you can deliver an set free. You are indeed a Healer, who can heal the body and the soul. Bring this family to a place of Peace and Contentment inside of you, knowing that all things work together for the good. You are such a good good Father that you would bring her daughter to you and restore her to her family. In your precious name I prayer. Amen