MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Salvation/Healing

Dear Tiahni, I thank God for your precious life and your sincere heart in seeking after God.The Word of God says,
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled," and this is a sure promise.
Fear (and anxiety) is something God says He did not give us, so I am so glad you have begun to trust God with all aspects of your life, and I join you in prayer about all your concerns. Father God, loose Tiahni and her family completely from the kingdom of darkness and bind them totally to Your kingdom of light! Bring healing and salvation O Lord and glorify Your Holy Name. Hallelujah!It is our desire that God will have His way in meeting you inside this prayer that is in your heart. Our Father who is the Sovereign One is able to do all things according to His will without failing. I have begun to pray for this request and will continue praying for you regarding these concerns, believing that the Father will answer. If you would like someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Also let us know when the Father answers your prayers so that we can praise Him together with you. Be encouraged and keep believing!