MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Friend needs prayer

please pray for my friend Zara she has gone through much pain and abuse...She need salvation thank you for your prayers

Hi Jason,

It is our desire to bring your Prayer Request for Zara to the Father, asking HIM to have HIS way inside her situation. Our Father who is the Sovereign LORD is able to do all things according to HIS Will, without failing. Father we ask you, who knows all things, to visit Zara's circumstances and situations. LORD please ease her pain and suffering and grant her peace; enable her to hear and feel you drawing her unto you. I pray she will yield herself to you, and humbly surrender to your calling. Thank you Father in Jesus name. If Zara would like someone from our Ministry to contact her personally, please have her reply with her contact information. Also, let us know when the Father answers, so that we can rejoice with her. We encourage her to be encouraged and to keep believing.

Thank you for your prayers continue to keep her in your prayers...I will ask her If she wants someone to contact her