MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Prayer Request and Praise Report from Facebook

One of my Facebook friends had 2 daughters that were shot some weeks ago by an unknown gunman. One has made a full recovery (praise report) and the other is in ICU. She just had surgery 2 days ago for fluid around the heart. Will keep updated.

I am rejoicing with you my sister for this praise report. I truly pray that she and her family will be drawn even closer to our Lord and we will continue to pray for full recovery for that one in ICU. Thank you Father.

Dear Heather we pray for this lady that is in ICU Father that God would have mercy and restore her health in Jesus name and raise her up to be LIVING WITNESS FOR HIM In the name of Jesus.We thank you God for sparing the others life and we pray you will continue to draw her closer to you in Jesus name amen.If you would like for someone from the ministry to contact you personally please feel free to provide us with contact information and tell us when God answers your prayer that we may Praise God along with you.Be encouraged and keep believing God is able.