MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: For a friend

From a friend:
Please all my prayer warrior friends, please lift up my friend. She suffered a stroke yesterday and is 28 weeks pregnant. She is a first responder and has risked her life to care for the sick. Please remember her in your prayers! Please also pray for family. God you are a healer.

Hi Heather,

Praying for your friend. Saw the post on FB the other day. Love you!

Dear Heather, I am also praying for your friend. It is our desire that God will have His way in meeting you inside this prayer that is in your heart for your dear friend who has suffered a stroke and is pregnant. Our Father who is the Sovereign One is able to do all things according to His will without failing. I have begun to pray for these concerns and will continue praying for your friend regarding these concerns, believing that the Father will answer. Nothing is too difficult for HIM! If you would like someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Also let us know when the Father answers your prayers so that we can praise Him together with you. Be encouraged and keep believing! Love you!

praying with you Heather

Dear Heather, I am also praying for your friend. It is our desire that God will have His way in meeting you inside this prayer that is in your heart for your dear friend who has suffered a stroke and is pregnant. Our Father who is the Sovereign One is able to do all things according to His will without failing. I have begun to pray for these concerns and will continue praying for your friend regarding these concerns, believing that the Father will answer. Nothing is too difficult for HIM! If you would like someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Also let us know when the Father answers your prayers so that we can praise Him together with you. Be encouraged and keep believing! Love you!

Thanks everyone!