MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer for family member.

Please join me in Praying for a family member who has just come down, and taken to the hospital, with the virus. Praying for Salvation, healing and that none of the other household members will be affected. Thank you.

Re: Prayer for family member.

Dawn Chin
Please join me in Praying for a family member who has just come down, and taken to the hospital, with the virus. Praying for Salvation, healing and that none of the other household members will be affected. Thank you.
Update to Prayer for family member,

Thank you to anyone who may have Prayed on this situation. Sadly I am reporting that she rested this morning at 6am. Please continue to Pray for the family as there are two other deaths in the same family, all taking place within one week. Praying for GOD'S comfort, peace and true Salvation, for them all. Thanks again, may GOD'S will be done in our situations.

Re: Prayer for family member.

So very sorry to hear about the deaths in the family. Praying the Lord will have mercy on the the rest of the family, that
he will cover them from this deadly virus; comfort their hearts and give peace as only he can. Asking the Lord also to save their souls knowing this is his heart's desire for all men. Be comforted and encouraged in all that's happening around you, knowing that God is able to do abundantly above all that we ask.
God bless