MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Soul

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO BE SAVE I want to be save and I'm loss I've been praying and crying out to God but it's like he don't hear me and I KNOW I need him and I want him please help and pray for my daughter as well we NEED Jesus.

Re: My Soul

Dear
It is our desire that GOD will have HIS way in meeting you inside this Prayer that is in your heart. Our Father, who is the Sovereign one, has promised, in Act 2:21 and Romans 10:13, that....Whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD, shall be saved. What HE says HE will do will be done, because HE cannot not fail to keep HIS Word. According to HIS Will and HIS purpose HE will save those who come to HIM with a broken and a contrite/repentant heart.. I will be praying for you and your daughter regarding your desire to be saved, believing that the Father will answer. In the meantime do not give up, but continue to call upon HIM, read HIS Word, align yourselves with Righteousness, and wait patiently on HIM. If you would like someone from our Minstry to contact you personally, please reply with your contact information. Also let us know when the Father answers your Prayer so that we can Praise HIM with you. Be encouraged and keep believing.