MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer for teen with anxiety

Pls pray for young lady with bad anxiety at this time.

Re: Prayer for teen with anxiety

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for reaching out to us on behalf of this young lady. It is our desire that GOD will have HIS way in meeting her inside of this your concern for her situation. As i take this matter before our FATHER, Jehovah GOD, I am ask you oh mighty GOD, you with whom nothing is impossible, the unfailing Sovereign one, to intervene in this young lady's life. Father you know her every need, whether physical or Spiritual, and I ask that you meet her inside of each one, according to your plan and purpose for her life. I pray for her surrender to your will and way oh Father, that she may find your peace inside of her anxiety. Grant unto her dear Father that peace that passes all human understanding. Thank you Father in JESUS name. I will continue to lift her up in Prayer, believing that HE will answer. If you would like someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply, with your contact information. Also let us know when GOD answers your concerns for her, so that we can praise HIM along with you both, You both be encouraged and keep on believing.