MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salvation/Strength/Encouragement

Please pray for a family who's elderly mother had a stroke she was the caregiver for her adult disabled son and daughter. Now another daughter has to take care of her mother and her siblings and they all are seniors.

Re: Salvation/Strength/Encouragement

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for reaching out to us for Prayer. It is with a heart of love that I ask our Heavenly Father, the Sovereign GOD and the one who never fails, to....Dear Father visit this family LORD in this time of dealing with this situation, which seem as if there is no way out. Jehovah we lift you up oh great way-maker and provider, thou unto whom nothing is too hard or impossible, to sort this situation out to your Glory and Praise. We remind you Father of your promise found in Jeremiah 33:3, inviting us to call unto You and You will show us great and mighty things we know not of. We are depending on your faithfulness oh Holy GOD. I also ask Father that, should there be any other needs, Spiritualy or otherwise, you meet them at the point of those needs, according to your will and purpose. Have your way dear Father. Be glorified inside of this LORD, as we ask all, believing for your answer, in Jesus name, amen. If you would like someone, from our Ministry, to contact you personally, please reply with your contact information. Remember to let us know when God answers your cry. Be encouraged and keep believing. GOD LOVES YOU.