MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer

Hello I hope you are doing well, please pray for me. I have been living a lifestyle of sin. Not blatant sin, but unforginess that I can’t seem to let go of, thinking outside of the boundaries of the Faith. I no longer want to live like that. Please pray for me that I hunger and thirst for righteousness and walk in purity, not lust and wantoness. I want to be selfless. Lift up my husband Bimbo Lewis and my son Joshua too.
Thank you so much

Re: Prayer

Hello Joyce, it is our desire that the Lord will have His way to meet you with this longing in your heart . I will be praying for you and also for your husband and son believing that the Lord will answer according to His will.
If you would like someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please send us your contact information. Please also send us any praise report of how our Father has moved in your situation so we can praise Him with you and if you have any further prayer requests please do not hesitate to contact us. We love you and be encouraged.