MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing of my right foot and Salvation for family members

Good evening. Please pray for my right foot from ankle down. I got an injury about 10 years ago playing a game. It was a sprain which left sweeling and pain when i stand or walk.
Please pray for my wife LoRaine Downer that she will embrace the truth along with the Apostolic order. Pray that we will speak the same thing and have the same mind.
Please pray for Maurice Tyrese Charoo for salavation that he will no longer enticed of the things of the world. He is 15 years old.

Re: Healing of my right foot and Salvation for family members

Heavenly Father I lift up my brother before asking for your mercy to be bestowed in his life we need you father as a healer tonight prove your mighty power oh God we need you to forgive tonight and show your amazing love in the life of this family. Reconcile oh God open the eyes of there understanding that they all may see you and come into sweet fellowship with you. We exalt you oh Holy one reign down in there lives like you never have before and bring great encouragement, enlightenment and edification. We will trust you Lord we will not move before you but stand still to see you bring salvation! In Jesus name Amen!