MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing & Savation

Requesting prayer for my coworker Michelle Graham, just found out she have Multi Myeloma, cancer in the blood. currently in the hospital with two broken hip. Also needs salvation.

Thanks
Aneka Lee

Re: Healing & Savation

Dear Michelle,

With love and concern, it is our desire that God will have His way in meeting you inside this Prayer that's in your heart. Our Father who is the Sovereign one is able to do all things, according to His will, without failing. I will be Praying for you regarding this situation, believing that the Father will answer. If you would like someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply with your contact information. Also let us know when the Father answers your Prayer, so that we can Praise Him with you. Be encouraged and keep believing.

GOD bless you and your family sister Aneka I plead THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS OF NAZARETH over Michelle and pray for complete healing right now. That her eyes be open to THE ONE AND ONLY LIFE GIVING GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST. Have YOUR way FATHER. In JESUS name. Hey Michelle, don't give up, LOOK UP. Love yall and GOD bless yall and your families

Aneka Lee
Requesting prayer for my coworker Michelle Graham, just found out she have Multi Myeloma, cancer in the blood. currently in the hospital with two broken hip. Also needs salvation.

Thanks
Aneka Lee
Requesting prayer for healing for my mom and cousin. Also, salvation for my sisters and my brother.