MB Global Church Prayer Chapel
Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer

I’m asking prayer for myself I gave my life to God 3/15/2020 I’m asking God to walk with me help me not to go back to the unhealthy things remove all the ones around me that’s not for me Bless me with a promotion on my job a peaceful home for me and my 3 yr old daughter peace in my life help to stay focus on him and my word strength guidance in Jesus name My family Friends Co workers

Re: Prayer

It's our desire that God will have his way in meeting you inside this prayer that's in your heart. Our Father who is the sovereign one is able to do all things according to His will without failing.
Father I bring her request to you believing that your will for her life is perfect. You know all that surrounds her and her family. Lead and guide her. Speak to her daily in your word and in time of prayer. You said that you keep those who desires to be kept, Father keep her in your will.In Jesus name I pray, amen!
Believe that the Father will answer. If you would like for someone from our Ministry to contact you personally, please reply back with your contact information. Also, let us know when the Father answer your prayer so that we can praise Him with you. Be encouraged and keep believing.