Prayer Chapel

OUR CHAPEL IS OPEN TO ALL!

Please do not use the names of those you want prayer for or your post may be deleted. 

Use words such as "friend", a "co-worker",  my "mom" etc.  Thank you!

Join us as we Pray.  Live Broadcasts:  www.bibleteachers.com/prayer

Click "Start a New Topic" to Post Your Prayer.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Protection / Salvation

Please pray for my nephew and his family his 18 teen year old daughter tried to break off her relationship with her boyfriend who had begun to stalk her even chased her down and kidnapped her. The police was able to talk him in to letting her go. He was arrested and charger with several serious charges he has since bailed out of jail and no one knows really where he is. He needs prayer as well he's a very troubled young man. All involved needs salvation

Re: Protection / Salvation

Gloria Sampson
Please pray for my nephew and his family his 18 teen year old daughter tried to break off her relationship with her boyfriend who had begun to stalk her even chased her down and kidnapped her. The police was able to talk him in to letting her go. He was arrested and charger with several serious charges he has since bailed out of jail and no one knows really where he is. He needs prayer as well he\'s a very troubled young man. All involved needs salvation
My son is being charge with 3 different charges of somebody he doesn't know and he was in jail 1 month and they want to give him 45years in jail please pray for my son he needs spiritual protection thank you for taking the time to read my request god bless you all