Return to Website

Mika Boorem Website Message Forum

Plese feel free to leave any messages here for Mika and any questains you might have about Mika or her movies and hey if yea just wanna chat go for it. !!!!Please note this site is not run by Mika Boorem I am not sure if she visits this site often or not but feel free to leave any messages for her!!!!

Mika Boorem Website Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i love you more

i love you more you are beautiful and **** and i dont know why i want that i cant get especially you cuz you are a an actress and **** and im just a stupid bass player in a pop punk band that is trying to get famous so i can be with you cuz you are like the perfect chick and ****.

Favorite Mika Movie all

Re: i love you more

I encourage you and the othere guy to read through some of the posts here you might find some stuff to make you think. 2nd - pop punk come on dude.....i'm not saying go to hardcore punk but try some post hardcore stuff. Listen to some old greenday (not the new pop stuff) old blink 182 (once again not the new pop stuff) or try some lesser known bands like Allister or The Distillers. Nothing against Good Charlotte or New Found Glory, i just can't stand that stuff, go with something with more punk in it. If you wanna play something new at least go with Sum 41.