Return to Website

Mika Boorem Website Message Forum

Plese feel free to leave any messages here for Mika and any questains you might have about Mika or her movies and hey if yea just wanna chat go for it. !!!!Please note this site is not run by Mika Boorem I am not sure if she visits this site often or not but feel free to leave any messages for her!!!!

Mika Boorem Website Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Bobby Meeko and the Freak in all of us.

I will tell you what makes Mika so attractive. It is called talent. I can't understand you now. You were the first one to claim that we can't say we love Mika's personnality because she's only playing her role and I totally agreed with you on that point. But now you seem to say that Mika has something which make her even more attractive while the only explanation is that she is a god **** good actress. Yes I can understand that she puts a bit of the 'real herself' in her acting but that's not enough to say how she's like in the reality. That's why I can't understand why someone can fall in love without even knowing the REAL person.

Once again, you seem to apply your previous post to everyone but it is not the case. Yes, when we are young (and I'm still young compared to you, turning 16 at the end of the month) we experience great moments of happiness but that is not true that when we grow old we stop experiencing those moments and our hearts break in two, because life is fulfilled of wonderful moments and is worth living, whatever happened in the past or will happen in the future, you have to go through and enjoy life. And that is not normal either that a movie affects you to one point that you can say it broke your heart. Of course a movie can make your mood change for a little while after seeing it but you should seriously start asking yourself some questions if you take this movie as a reality reference and if it has permanently affected your feelings. Movies are there to entertain you yet to learn you things, just like music and theater, not to teach you how to live. Fiction is a dangerous and wonderful world which is there to give you some nice or different feelings for the length of a song (or a movie, a play, whatever) no more.

Now to everyone on this message board who claims to be the perfect man or to be deeply in love with Miss Boorem, read this :

You guys should really stop thinking too deep, watching a movie is now a case of psychology for you, it lost all its entertaining side. For a moment, just appreciate how talentuous Mika is and stop thinking you would be the best boyfriend for her, you are not the right person to decide if she should love you or not, no one is. Only her can decide what she will do with her life and that is the most normal thing. Love is not only a question of beauty and being good looking, it's a question of real feelings, presence, being honnest and of course a good friend and confident. Are any of you that close of Mika? No? Then you can't even say you love her because you don't know what love is.

Would you really like to be stalked by hundreds or people who say they would be the best for you and who would threaten you if you wouldn't accept a date with one of them? If you answer yes to this question, get a life! You are in a real lack of affection. If you answer no, you can partially feel what it is like to be famous and seeing freaks like Bobby acting like he did. C'mon dudes, get off, it is only a question of respect towards Mika. If you really like her (note the absence of the word 'love'), it's time to prove it by giving your total support to her carreer and by RESPECTING her privacy.

Max,
webmaster of www.MikaBoorem.tk

Favorite Mika Movie Hearts in Atlantis

Re: Re: Re: Bobby Meeko and the Freak in all of us.

Ok you guys have been writing alot and my computer has been taking a mega crap lately so I havn't had a chance to read it all. Let me give this the dumb up treatment here. 1st off - movies are desighned to play our emotions wether they be happy or sad. That is the idea, and movies can trigger things subcontious or otherwise as which seems to be the case with hearts in atlantis. (One question Steven King wrote this, why isn't it horror or have some really weird crap in it) Anyway HIA seems to tug at peoples feelings of back home, of friends, and loves that you never had the chance to close the book with. It isn't so much the movie but the personal experiences that people connect to a movie. 2nd life can be different for every person happiness can leave one's life or enter one's life at any age. This is the deal with Mika, in her movies she usually plays the person that needs help, Patriot family torn apart during war, Along came a spider - duh abducted by nutcase, HIA- Small things like when the bully picks on her, Blue Crush - Troubled teen. This attracts people who either subcontiously or not think that they want to help. (Now not everyone so don't go throwing that line) To top it all off she is pretty good looking to. Now this leaves alot of boys "in love with her" She is the damsal(sp) in distress and this is what leaves guys "in love" with her. They come here and post there little message asking her for e-mail, most realizing that she will never respond but it helps to say what you are feeling. So don't go bashing every boy that comes in here claiming to love her, they need to express themselves. Now certain messages should be taken off without a doubt like that one by what's his name. Now I know that they probably freek her out but i think she is smart enogh to realize that they just have a crush on her. They will get over it. They need a place to say what they feel and this is probably a good place because there are a ton of us who can help them in the right direction. I agree that everyone needs to respect her privacy but how does leaving a post asking her to e-mail you disrespect her privacy. They don't need a life if they post that, they just need to vent. It is foolish to think you are in love with someone you have never meet. You have a crush that is all there is to it and it will pass. And I don't like how you call everyone who claims to love her a stalker, they are not. Misguided, foolish, maybe and in most cases yes but not stalkers. They are just kids like you and me, only some of them havn't quite...well wised up. Basically you can't know if your right person for someone if you don't know that person and if they don't know you. max does make a good point, support her carreer as a fan and do respect her and the privacy of her friends, family, and of coarse her. Ya i am babbling on so I will just stop now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bobby Meeko and the Freak in all of us.

way to go Shadow. You said what I was trying to say, in just one post.

Favorite Mika Movie all of them.