Discussion Forum

A meeting place for MacAuliffes and their descendants from around the world. Anything pertaining to MacAuliffe, McAuliffe and other variations of the name can be posted here. Share your views or ask questions about the website, clann history, clann gatherings, family connections etc. If you have entered from outside The MacAuliffe Site you can find it here

If forum titles are not showing click on Index and select from options available. Please select a forum that best suits the topic of your post

Use back button to return to previous page or go to The MacAuliffe Site homepage.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Going to reunion in 2011
My sister and I are going to the reunion in 2011 and are looking for relatives. Father Denis McAuliffe, brothers Theodore and Patrick all from NYC. Mother Madge Cotter McAuliffe originally from Co. Kerry but moved to NYC. Patrick has a bunch of children that we di...
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2009 3:51pm
by Ellen McAuliffe ...
Mc Auliffe family Cork city
Wishing to make contact with family of Tom from Kilfinane. Remember Billy, last met in Cratloe, and daughter Christine, can't remember rest of family
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2009 4:10am
by Liam McAuliffe
Hi
This is my first time to the web site and did not know about the rally.Can someone tell me more about it and where should I stay when I go to the next one?
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 3:19am
by Frances McAuliff...
Hi
Hi administrator and others (pretty quiet in here) I was at the rally in 08. Hope you are all well. Regards, Mark
Views: 416   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 7:50pm
by Joe McAuliffe