Return to Website

Forum Zone
Australian Bird Forum

Leave a message here. Tell a bird related experience or story.
Do you have any comments, questions or something to discuss?
Look through other questions and reply with your point of view.
Visit back regularly to help others by joining in.
For Classifieds go to http://pub42.bravenet.com/classified/show.php?usernum=3595906780
To Upload and View bird Photo go to
http://pub42.bravenet.com/photocenter/addfiles.php?usernum=3595906780

Forum Zone
Australian Bird Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yeah!!! An Australian bird forum!!!

Good to see. I've been hoping we had one here - I visit the US ones often and it's great to see their passion! So...my question....I'm looking into purchasing a hand-tame kakariki. I already have 4 tame cockatiels and am wondering if it's safe to have them all out on their play tree at once. I have a tame long-billed corella also, so don't want to cut into his adventure time. Thanks!!!

Where are you from? Melbourne

Re: Yeah!!! An Australian bird forum!!!

Hi there.
With the Kakarikis and the Cockatiels you won't have any problems. But, with the Long-Billed Corella, I am not sure. I have a friend that has had cockatiels in the past and he currently has a Long-Billed Corella and the next time I speak with him, I will ask him and let you know what he says.
Thanks for your email and have a great day.
Friendly Feathers,
Charleen

Where are you from? Melbourne

hi karen,
no worries if they have all got plenty of room the kakariki is very active little bird, i cant see any problems,seeing you already have 4 cockatiels with the corella,
arthur

Where are you from? port lincoln,south australia

yeah yeah its about time all it needs is more visitors so tell your freinds ..............

Where are you from? brisbane

The only thing missing is the ability to post photos. A friend of mine sent me a link to a German bird forum site where members can share pictures of their beloved feathered friends - I've even started learning German so I can use it. I still can't find anything like it here in Oz.

Where are you from? Hunter Valley NSW

Hi all
new to this room and it has got me thinking if from this room i might be able to locate breeders of red wings & port lincolns in vic.
Ihave had some loses with hens

Where are you from? north east victoria

They used to have a bird forum on www.petlink.com.au which was "Australia Petlink" before they closed the Pet Forums down there after a bit of squabbling on the Dogs Forum there early last year! I want to know if that forum will ever return after what happened, thanks to those people!

Where are you from? Brisbane Australia