Return to Website

Leave a Message For Your Friends

You can leave a message or tell us about your life as a Shiner, its up to you!

Leave a Message For Your Friends
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Does Anyone Remember Me?

Les and Jean Chiverton from the Isle of Wight.
I was in mt troop and sjt mess as bus driver.
I'm 61 and can remember Bob Oxford. He once came to our house in Thorley on the Isle of Wight quite a few years ago.
I've just found this site and am looking to reunite with people who also served at the same time. Between 1965 - 1978 I was serving.
Has anyone heard anything about Ray Turner?

Re: Re: Does Anyone Remember Me?

Hi Les, just saw your message, I was in MT Troop at the same time as you, I transferred to 3DG on amalgamation. Mike Rehorn

Re: Does Anyone Remember Me?

hi mick i remember you i transferred from c squadron to air troop we went toboganing on munster playing fields and nocking down snowmen do you remember hope you get this message regards speedy

Hi Mike, or as we new you (Manger)Goulter, don't know why. If I remember correctly, you had the FNG stood to as we drove in convoy from Thumier down to Little Aden, forgot the details.I was with you in Thumier we had lofty Gordon as 'B'Sqn Leader. I had the job of driving the water bowser.Others I remember, Laurie Reed (sadly passed away).

Hi Mike I remeber you I think but not sure could have been another Goulter did you ever go to Bovington depot at all, it would be nice to hear from you.

Tony Marlow