Prophecy21.com Message Board

Talk about music or whatever else you want.

Prophecy21.com Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: LOSERS? WHERE?????

poor girl. so easily influenced. you should really start thinking for yourself. sorry i didnt reply sooner, but i had things to do that didnt involved being online all day.. but yeah, we cant all be like you. and really... worry about your own hobbies, i know it'll be hard for you to rip yourself away from this oh so dreamy guy's way cool website.. but no worries, they have all sorts of rehabs now, im sure you can find one just for you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

awwwww, i feel bad for you because you really have no clue what youre talking about. we all get a little confused sometimes its alright, ill let this one slide. you need to get a hobby

Replying to:

THIS SITE IS STUPID AS HELL. DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME??? ALL THIS TALK I SEE ABOUT A BAND CALLED PROPHECY21 ON HERE AND WHERE THE HELL IS IT??? MAYBE YOU COULD STOP BEING A DAMM STALKER AND TAKE PIX OF YOUR OWN BAND.. IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE. PROBABLY JUST A BUNCH OF STRAIGHT EDGE FOLLOWER PUSSIES THAT CANT GET ANY. IM SUPRISED NONE OF THESE BANDS HAS GOTTEN A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOUR ASS YET.. I KNOW IT WOULD FREAK THE HELL OUT OF ME IF I SAW A SCARYASS RATTY LOOKIN THING CHASING ME AROUND TRYIN TO GET MY PICTURE... THATS SCARY STUFF RIGHT THERE. DUDE.. BLUE BOOTS?? HAIR SPURTS?? WHAT THE HELL? DAMN. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU MAKE FRIENDS THROUGH SYMPATHY. BUT ANYWAY, IM NOT TRYIN TO BE ALL HARSH OR ANYTHING. BUT DAMN, IF YOU DONT STOP FOLLOWING PEOPLE AROUND AND DOING THINGS ON YOUR OWN WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA EVER HAVE LOOKING UP TO YOU? LATER

Re: Re: Re: LOSERS? WHERE?????

wow, hehe, now IM confused, i dont see where having to think for myself has anything to do with this but alright if u say so... and u can rip me up all u want i dont mind cuz really, whatever u say means nothing but im just wondering, if u hate this site so much and apparently hate adam as well, why do u bother coming back? so about those hobbies...

Replying to:

poor girl. so easily influenced. you should really start thinking for yourself. sorry i didnt reply sooner, but i had things to do that didnt involved being online all day.. but yeah, we cant all be like you. and really... worry about your own hobbies, i know it'll be hard for you to rip yourself away from this oh so dreamy guy's way cool website.. but no worries, they have all sorts of rehabs now, im sure you can find one just for you.

Replying to:

awwwww, i feel bad for you because you really have no clue what youre talking about. we all get a little confused sometimes its alright, ill let this one slide. you need to get a hobby

Replying to:

THIS SITE IS STUPID AS HELL. DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME??? ALL THIS TALK I SEE ABOUT A BAND CALLED PROPHECY21 ON HERE AND WHERE THE HELL IS IT??? MAYBE YOU COULD STOP BEING A DAMM STALKER AND TAKE PIX OF YOUR OWN BAND.. IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE. PROBABLY JUST A BUNCH OF STRAIGHT EDGE FOLLOWER PUSSIES THAT CANT GET ANY. IM SUPRISED NONE OF THESE BANDS HAS GOTTEN A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOUR ASS YET.. I KNOW IT WOULD FREAK THE HELL OUT OF ME IF I SAW A SCARYASS RATTY LOOKIN THING CHASING ME AROUND TRYIN TO GET MY PICTURE... THATS SCARY STUFF RIGHT THERE. DUDE.. BLUE BOOTS?? HAIR SPURTS?? WHAT THE HELL? DAMN. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU MAKE FRIENDS THROUGH SYMPATHY. BUT ANYWAY, IM NOT TRYIN TO BE ALL HARSH OR ANYTHING. BUT DAMN, IF YOU DONT STOP FOLLOWING PEOPLE AROUND AND DOING THINGS ON YOUR OWN WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA EVER HAVE LOOKING UP TO YOU? LATER

Re: Re: Re: LOSERS? WHERE?????

aw do they have a rehab for dicks like you? you must have a great life offline, like jerking off to pictures of your sister, or brother. i don't know, whichever you prefer. and yes, our lives revolve around aol and we stay on here all day. before you start bitching about something, why don't you read into it instead of being a little pussy bitch and just start mouthing off? telling her to worry about her hobbies is kind of funny. you don't really have anything to worry about i guess. you're too stupid to worry about important things, you're still working on getting the whole "tie my shoes by myself" bit down. shut your mouth and go back to your mtv.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: