Prophecy21.com Message Board

Talk about music or whatever else you want.

Prophecy21.com Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
dru
new band, tufasfuc.... ex-members torn apart..
new band starting to record with guitarist of torn apart. band name: tufasfuc. further info to come...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2002 9:10pm
by dru
p
Pat
Tear it up, low end theory show
Saturday, November 16th M & M Hall (153 Texas Rd.) in Old Bridge, NJ Doors are at 6 (Over by 11) 8 bucks Tear it up (straight thrashin) The low end theory (owns you, these guys will rock your socks off) Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start (emo/po...
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2002 12:13pm
by Pat
Hardcore/Metal
Yo!!! Checkout www.mp3.com/sectionhate
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2002 1:39pm
by Section Hate
j
james
Locked in a Vacancy-newCD-newMp3-newReviews
Locked in a Vacancy have a new CD out now: ETHOS (Purity Records) Free song dowloads!(both releases): //mp3.com/locked_in_a_vacancy {new finished mp3 added, four track demos taken down} Get it on sale from Verydistro.com (or email jesse@purityrecords.com) H...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 2:45pm
by james
p
pete
please check this out
www.mp3.com/standingidlyby
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2002 9:18pm
by pete
d
down11
Great band
Hey everybody if you like Taproot you should check them out also go to thier online team at: http://65.45.90.98/events?89413xy175 new Taproot cd comes out on Oct. 15 definetly check it out thanks bye
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2002 6:33pm
by down11
t
tom
www.sycamoredreams.com
new band from Nj check them out leave some feedback
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2002 6:05pm
by tom
j
jax
Huge NYC area metal/hardcore blowout!!
MASTODON BURNT BY THE SUN PLAYING ENEMY(x-kiss it goodbye) ANODYNE LOCKED IN A VACANCY(record release party) FOUND DEAD HANGING @ CBGB-Sept 22. 5pm sharp $10
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 2:53pm
by jax
a
Adam
Re: HORROR METAL
where are you guys from? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Skullkin is Old School Metal to the core. So if you are sick of this Rap metal/ Nu-metal shit, please check us out. Influenced by the best in OLD SCHOOL bands like: Slayer,Pantera,OLD Me...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 8:12am
by Adam
a
Adam
Re: adam rocks it silent pimp shit style
i know i shoulda but i dunno. dam me! maybe i jus wanted to spend more time jus with u instead and nice quote to end ur entry. and ill reply with "tthhaankk yyoouu" --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:fucking nifty. site is looking good. you'...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 8:10am
by Adam
HORROR METAL
Skullkin is Old School Metal to the core. So if you are sick of this Rap metal/ Nu-metal shit, please check us out. Influenced by the best in OLD SCHOOL bands like: Slayer,Pantera,OLD Metallica,Black Sabbath,Misfits,Sepultura(with max),Soulfly,Danzig,Kiss,Marlyn Mans...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 7:00am
by SKULLKIN
h
hili
Audiovent!!!
hey guys! i just wanted to tell ya a little about this awsome new band audiovent! hope you don't mind listening, so take a load off, sit back, and enjoy!!! well, they just released their major label debut "dirty sexy knights in paris" on june 4th, so it's in stores e...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2002 8:08pm
by hili
b
Ben
Show on the 8th of Sept
Restitution is playing their last show EVER Sunday September 8th 2002/// With Coagulated blood and Machina.. One band TBA... doors open at 5o pm.. tix $6 at the door. www.geocities.com/restitution.geo www.Machinahxc.cjb.net
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2002 6:31pm
by Ben
c
Craig
Taproot
A couple of years ago I discovered an awesome band called Taproot. I was quite impressed with the band's music. Their first CD was awesome so naturally I was happy to hear there was a new one coming out. I am so impressed with what I've heard off of the new album tha...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2002 5:02pm
by Craig
r
Rachel
lost prophets on ozzfest
hey anyone going to ozzfest this month? i can't wait to see lost prophets. i hear they are going on mad early though. i hope i don't get stuck in line like i did last year. that was annoying. they put on such a rad live show though...i can't miss it. their single "th...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2002 5:54pm
by Rachel
t
tony
**SOUTH FLORIDA HARDCORE SHOW***
FRIDAY July 26th @ FREEZ Ft. Lauderdale, FL - The Soothsayer - Down Falls The Morning - Never In Red - Tyranny of Shaw Doors @ 7:00 $5.00 21+ $7.00 Under 21 **DIRECTIONS: - Take I-95 north or south (depending where youre coming from) to CYPR...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2002 11:17pm
by tony
Re: Re: Re: remeber
... your vocabulary...... yea my cat sent that, shes so smart --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:wow what a bunch of brilliant insults, why not try expanding --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Fuck you! You stupid fucking bitch!...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 2:50am
by Anonymous
Re: Re: remeber
wow what a bunch of brilliant insults, why not try expanding --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Fuck you! You stupid fucking bitch! Your such a dumb cunt. Fuck off whore. Thanks for the nasty pussy last night,ewwww wash that smelly shit bitch....
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 2:49am
by Anonymous
See live violence
comatose: June 23 @ the Hamilton St July 13 @ Birch Hill Night Club try to make those shows Pete Comatose1.cjb.net
Last Post: Jun 19, 2002 5:54pm
by Comatose (NJHC)
b
Ben
SUPPORT THE NEW JERSEY SCENE!!
check out these two sites!: www.diyrevolution.cjb.net www.geocities.com/njhardcoreandpunk/NJHXCnPUNKhome.html find out about some NJ bands that you may or may not already know about... Keep the New Jersey scene alive!!!
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2002 5:02pm
by Ben
b
Becca
its so easy to be an asshole when you dont post your name. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Fuck you! You stupid fucking bitch! Your such a dumb cunt. Fuck off whore. Thanks for the nasty pussy last night,ewwww wash that smelly shit bitch. --...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2002 11:16pm
by Becca
who the fuck are you, and what give you the right to be an ass? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Fuck you! You stupid fucking bitch! Your such a dumb cunt. Fuck off whore. Thanks for the nasty pussy last night,ewwww wash that smelly shit bitch....
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2002 8:18pm
by Anonymous
Re: remeber
Fuck you! You stupid fucking bitch! Your such a dumb cunt. Fuck off whore. Thanks for the nasty pussy last night,ewwww wash that smelly shit bitch. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hum... i know i said i'd take over this message board but yeah i...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2002 5:32pm
by Fuck You Bitch
c
cLc
shows
Next Friday June 21 come witness "Blood Isnt Enough" at The Brick VFW, doors open at 6pm and its $7 to get in. (the line up) Thomson Cross Section by No Means Blood Isn't Enough Forsaken Trust Root Philosophy Stait of Mynd
Last Post: Jun 15, 2002 6:25am
by cLc
v
vinny
glassJAw
this site rules and if u enjoy this site u might enjoy this new glassjaw video ,download the new Glassjaw video for "Cosmopolitan Bloodloss" just by sending an instant message to Transmission88 on AOL! If they don't have AOL though, they can access the video by headi...
Last Post: Jun 13, 2002 6:34pm
by vinny
s
sonia
adam rocks it silent pimp shit style
fucking nifty. site is looking good. you're nuts though, and i will always say that. but in a good, quiet kinda way. hehe. you shoulda taken a bunch of fractional pictures while you were there. coulda had another band on here. like you NEED anymore. haha. jeebus. "yo...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2002 3:22pm
by sonia
g
gas
FREE CD!!
Bandaloop Records, which is home to such bands as Coinmonster, The Booginz, Ritual Space Travel agency, Yellow #5, & Go Robot Go! is putting out a promotional(FREE) CD this summer. This CD will include 2 NEW songs from each of the above bands. If you would like a...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2002 12:31pm
by gas
Re: remeber
oh yeah all the flags its cause im a freakin mutt, blah its usa, asutria, germany, ukraine, & uk --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hum... i know i said i'd take over this message board but yeah i forgot... i think i went a lil smile happy huh?
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2002 9:10pm
by Anonymous
b
Becca
remeber
hum... i know i said i'd take over this message board but yeah i forgot... i think i went a lil smile happy huh?
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2002 9:07pm
by Becca
m
megan
new look
hey adam i like the new look of the site-it's getting so huge!
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 6:39pm
by megan
r
ryan
Re: Re: Re: agents of man
same here ive seen them like 5 times also: w/ e.town at krome w/ god forbid at birch hill w/ injected at krome w/ diecast at krome w/ 54 vision at birch hill well anyway cant wait to see the pics. by the way agents is now officialy confirmed for the e.town show...
Last Post: May 28, 2002 4:47am
by ryan
a
Adam
Re: Re: agents of man
i probably saw a.o.m. 5 times at least but for some reason was never able to get pics of em... something always screws up for me --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:That was a kickass show. 2nd time ive seen them. Headless was awesome. I really hop...
Last Post: May 27, 2002 2:55pm
by Adam
s
Spyke
Re: agents of man
That was a kickass show. 2nd time ive seen them. Headless was awesome. I really hope to see you guys at the Etown show cause its already an amazing lineup. ROCK ON! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:who went to the show last night and was feeling...
Last Post: May 26, 2002 7:40pm
by Spyke
s
Spyke
Singer Available
Hey im a 17 yr old singer from Monmouth county and im looking to join a band. I have written about 10 songs already. My influences are Flipzyde, Divinity Destroyed, Dog Fashion Disco, Mudvayne, SOAD, Static-X, Entropy, Foo Fighters, Monster Magnet, Machinehead, Ramms...
Last Post: May 26, 2002 7:39pm
by Spyke
r
ryan
agents of man
who went to the show last night and was feeling agents of man. im a huge fan, prolly their biggest, and just wanted to know what everbody was thinking of them. you might have heard the singer, puda, mention me on stage, im ryan. well, anyways if you like them cop the...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2002 7:15pm
by ryan
click here ya know ya want to
hey all you guys and girls out there flaw has put out a new kickass video "whole" to check it out paste this link below and tell me what you think. www.mtv.com/music/video/premiere/flaw/
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2002 12:57pm
by danielle
o
ozium
Danzig
Danzig has been around for a long time. Misfits/Samhain/Danzig He's releasing his 7th album on June 4th, "777:I Luceferi" I've heard that this one is gonna sound alot more like the old Danzig, but I heard that last time, and didn't particularly get in to the...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2002 9:02am
by ozium
b
Becca
Re: Re: Re: Re: hey adam im gonna take over your message board...lol
opps sorry that last post was me...lol| --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:this is my board all mine... hehe... adam can i have your board? pleeeease... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:bwwwwwwwwwhahahahahhahahaha try us on the...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2002 9:09pm
by Becca
Re: Re: Re: hey adam im gonna take over your message board...lol
this is my board all mine... hehe... adam can i have your board? pleeeease... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:bwwwwwwwwwhahahahahhahahaha try us on the board...adam just better watch out when Vacation week is here...which is in one more week..I...
Last Post: May 10, 2002 9:08pm
by Anonymous
m
mandee
damn you adam!!
damnit poo head, you can make it blue but it soooooooo hurts my eyes to look at it, its just too damn bright, i wont be able to come to your page if you make it that blue, very sorry hun, i
Last Post: Apr 23, 2002 6:28am
by mandee
Metal with a hiphop twist!
Metal with a hiphop twist! Lysergik: The Unknown is back, with a new EP! Check out Lysergik at http://listen.to/lysergik -the site is totally updated! NEW CD New CD "Ignorance" available now in retail stores nationwide and online stores such as amazon.co...
Last Post: Apr 8, 2002 8:37pm
by Emerald City Mus...
Metal with a hiphop twist!
Metal with a hiphop twist! Lysergik: The Unknown is back, with a new EP! Check out Lysergik at http://listen.to/lysergik -the site is totally updated! NEW CD New CD "Ignorance" available now in retail stores nationwide and online stores such as amazon.co...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2002 8:37pm
by Emerald City Mus...
photos
cool photos of dillinger, unearth, underoath, beloved, piebald, etc.. at http://autumnrusheson.com , let me know what you think
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2002 12:42pm
by autumnrusheson
b
Becca
Re: One Chance njXhc band
sorry since ther is no chance of me seeing you im not even gonna bother if you were lihc i'd check ya out tho cause thats my neck of the woods... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:We are a Hardcore band from NJ. Check out some mp3's, pics and show...
Last Post: Mar 21, 2002 9:49pm
by Becca
One Chance njXhc band
We are a Hardcore band from NJ. Check out some mp3's, pics and show dates. Let us know what u think. http://www.OneChanceOnline.com we are also looking for more shows
Last Post: Mar 21, 2002 5:01am
by Mike Echols
Re: Re: hey adam im gonna take over your message board...lol
bwwwwwwwwwhahahahahhahahaha try us on the board...adam just better watch out when Vacation week is here...which is in one more week..I will then have MORE THAN HIM! but until...I finishing help my daddy with his house, I don't know...so I might not be able to for my...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2002 9:59am
by Anonymous
b
Becca
Re: hey adam im gonna take over your message board...lol
TOTAL DOMINATION WILL BE MINE!!!! (i'd take over the rc board but that battles between adam and reeka im not even gonna try) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:yeah... im taking over adam!!! yay wut wut!!! hehe
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2002 9:34pm
by Becca
b
Becca
hey adam im gonna take over your message board...lol
yeah... im taking over adam!!! yay wut wut!!! hehe
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2002 6:19pm
by Becca
lostprophets!
check out www.lostprophets.net -wicked site with all the info
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2002 5:31am
by prophetfairy
j
Jason
Strength In Numbers on WSOU tonight
Hey Strength In Numbers is performing 3 songs live to night. There is definatly going to be some new material played so check it out either on the radio 89.5fm or www.wsou.net(but you knew that already. Also check out www.strengthinnumbersband.com . Later for you.......
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2002 10:58am
by Jason
1 2 3 4