Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fight in Halifax

Thoughts?

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=397547&cat=boxer

Re: Fight in Halifax

Cave vs Cannell rematch for August, this was a very interesting fite 1st time around, I think probably the best I've seen of Tyson or Steve.

john
Cave vs Cannell rematch for August, this was a very interesting fite 1st time around, I think probably the best I've seen of Tyson or Steve.

That's Aug 17, I hear Jordan Clarke is on the card...pretty quiet on this site for a card so close to happening?!

john
john

That's Aug 17, I hear Jordan Clarke is on the card...pretty quiet on this site for a card so close to happening?!

I'm not sure if Jordan is on the card...great way to promote a fight that's a week away.....keeping it practically a secret should bring a big crowd Robert!!!!!!!!!!!I guess you like to grumble about not making money?????????????

I heard it has been moved until September 7th.

Yeah I heard that on the weekend from someone who trains at Cave's Gym...apparently the delay was for Cannell's Med clearance.