Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Frosh vs Bute

Just finished reading about this fight and I guess it's a hot ticket .The promoter is looking to stage it outdoor's somewhere in Nottingham.I like Bute a lot and expect him to win but Frosh come's to fight every round .I know Frosh is a live dog I just think Bute has the better skill's and good power.If Bute get's by ,it would be nice to see Bute vs Ward in Montreal.That would be a hot ticket in itself.Please chingy don,t respond I don't care what you think.

Re: Frosh vs Bute

Quote: R Payne
Just finished reading about this fight and I guess it's a hot ticket .The promoter is looking to stage it outdoor's somewhere in Nottingham.I like Bute a lot and expect him to win but Frosh come's to fight every round .I know Frosh is a live dog I just think Bute has the better skill's and good power.If Bute get's by ,it would be nice to see Bute vs Ward in Montreal.That would be a hot ticket in itself.Please chingy don,t respond I don't care what you think.

Should be a great fight, i don't think I've seen Bute tested like this before.
Still would have liked to see Bute/Ward first though.

Bute late knockout!

Bute by UD. Froch is tough and determined and the fight in his home country. He will make it interesting but Bute has too many tools along with some punching power. I am peed off Showtime refused to televise it.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com