Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Five Big Fights 2012

So, what will 2012 bring and who will captivate and hypnotise the masses? Here are five fights that this writer cannot wait to see in 2012:

Rashad Evans v Jon Jones

Chael Sonnen v Anderson Silva – The Rematch

Junior dos Santos v Alistair Overeem

Carlos Condit v Nick Diaz v Georges St-Pierre

Frankie Edgar v Jose Aldo

Fight fans would have to fasten their seat belts for this one, not blink an eye and try to enjoy the ride in what would surely be a fight of the year contender.#

Re: Five Big Fights 2012

who wants to watch a bunch of grown men wrestle and be gay,
that's great your excited about mixed martial arts but
this is a boxing place where we take about real fights and about boxing fights.
just so you know There are only 2 fights that matter for 2012 in boxing and they are

floyd "money" mayweather vs cotto
and
tyson "prince of hali" cave vs bam bam sotto

Addykip
So, what will 2012 bring and who will captivate and hypnotise the masses? Here are five fights that this writer cannot wait to see in 2012:

Rashad Evans v Jon Jones

Fight fans would have to fasten their seat belts for this one, not blink an eye and try to enjoy the ride in what would surely be a fight of the year contender.#

Here's who I have winning these fights?

Jon Jones by KO.
Anderson Silva by KO.
Alistair Overeem by KO.
GSP by decision.
Jose Aldo by decision.

Chingy you should stop commenting on here. Thats great that you support fighters but your comments are really out there and you're actually bringing Tyson Cave's name down. Let him fight his own fights and prove it in the ring.

stop hating man. how am i brining him down i'm the only one on this entire form who actually supports the prince and cheers for him. i've never been wrong calling the who is going to win a fight, i just say it how it is some like that others don't.the women do i know that much.

pack man vs bradley is also important boxing fight

Addykip

Rashad Evans v Jon Jones

I thought this was a Boxing Forum?

money doesnt have a clue...

This mma-loving turkey posted the same thing on another boxing forum. It's SPAM. Ignore him.