Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Interview with Tyson Cave

Check out my website for my interview with Tyson Cave.

Re: Interview with Tyson Cave

Good interview, and good luck. Would like to see goutier vs cave!

Great interview but the only thing id like to see change is Tyson maybe taking the low ball offer that he talks about just to get the fight. You may never get a big fight outside of halifax again if you overprice yourself. Short money and a win in one fight will open many door in the next fight. I hope Gautier takes the fight.

They will step up in my opinion know matter what as Tyson has said this is his year to see. HOW far he can go. I believe they are doing just that.

u have to take low balls if ur fighting in halifax.u might want to put halifax on the map but its not gonna help ur career any.cut the cord man.ur an adult.do the right thing.

I tried to warn YALL, but now u know. the only way to describe this year is going to be an earthquake... 6 fights, world titles and the prince becomes the king of 118. fuucKK u to the haters
way to go tyson

its official im fighting bam bam soto on march. 24th in halifax and im defending my title, thanks and hope to see everyone there

,ice. Train hard Tyson. We'll be there watching ya.

Tyson u r an inspiration to Hali and the whole boxing community. they say u can't make it out of hali but they wrong keep moving up and soon the whole world will be watching and you'll have a world title to your collection.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com