Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Brampton Cup

I know its a pro forum but just wondering if anyone knows if the Cup is cancelled this year. No posting on BO and we are 3 weekes out.
Thankls

Re: Brampton Cup

The Brampton Cup IS Alive and well!!! This Year marks their 30th anniversary!!! "Uncle" Pete and his wife Grace from the Bramalea Boxing Club deserve a lot of credit for the many years of hard work and dedication they have invested into this Tournament, and to the sport of Boxing! This Year's Brampton Cup will once again feature 2 Boxing Rings and 4 Events over the course of 3 Days!!! If you are a Fight Fan in or around the GTA...YOU won't want to miss this!!!

The Brampton Cup runs NEXT Week-End from February 3rd to the 5th!!! There's a poster in the link to my webpage below with more info.

Tickets are available at the door and only cost $15 per show or you can get a week-end pass for 4 shows for only $40! Also, there is NO penalty for buying tickets at the door as the price will not go above $15... Enjoy, and maybe I'll even see you there! ;P

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com