Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Trupish or Trotter (this Friday!)???

This is a great fight... i saw Trupish's last fight on youtube and he did some serious damage to Pereira with some really nice counter punching.

Janks is a swarmer and he will jump on Adam and turn the heat up...

Will it be Janks's pressure and work rate or Adam's savvy and ability to catch him when he's open?

I am going with Trupish by stoppage but this is a good fight on what should be a good card.

Email  
Re: Trupish or Trotter (this Friday!)???

Agreed, I too believe Trupish will get the stoppage. Big hats off to Trotter for calling out the best in Canada and getting in there with Adam. Gonna be a good one!

Just checked out the 3rd episode of Before the Bell on Fightfan.com.Trotter and Trupish are classy guy's .No cheap shot's at each other ,they seem like two very grounded young men.They both can counter and crack ,tough to call but because of the experience I'm giving the edge to Trupish.It's hard not to like either guy ,I wish them both the best.

Having trained with janks in the past I've had an inside look at his training regimine (he was an amateur), the intensity in which he brings to the ring is incredible. Quote me saying this adam trupish will be lucky to make it out of this one on his feet, I see janks bringing the heat and wearing adam down. The only advise I'd give adam is to fight better then he did in the last olympics he was in. Janks trotter will clean up the west coast and move on to better things

that's awesome. hey rob how many canadian titles did that "great training regime" win janks in the amateurs? look janks is a good kid and true warrior i'm not going to take anything away from him but be careful what you say becuase we've seen it time over again with some of thse raging bulls like lemeuix and pascal that they are super intese but got no skill and then get domiated and look silly in the process. Adam is the real deal my friend, If u want to make money bet on trupish,
CMONEY and the money team.

Quote: rob
Having trained with janks in the past I've had an inside look at his training regimine (he was an amateur), the intensity in which he brings to the ring is incredible. Quote me saying this adam trupish will be lucky to make it out of this one on his feet, I see janks bringing the heat and wearing adam down. The only advise I'd give adam is to fight better then he did in the last olympics he was in. Janks trotter will clean up the west coast and move on to better things

where was janks when adam was at the olympics?

I think it will be a great fight, im not going but I think il watch it online, janks is a cardio machine and has power, adam is a better boxer and has power himself, I can picture alot of different scenarios happening.

should be a good fight. i think adam will win but its boxing and u never know what can happen. good luck to both guys, i wish them both the best.

also,
good luck to ryan wagner and jason nauggler. rootin for ya's

For one janks was working on the oil rigs in alberta making money when adam won the olympics and the amateurs mean nothing I saw the provincals the scores were way off base, anyone can tap and run it takes a warrior like janks to work his opponent down and then catch him. Janks will destroy adam and move on to bigger better things.adam stayed amatuer too long and is gonna be in for a real surprise Janks style he learned off louie raposo of impact boxing is relentless and uses various body motions to keep your opponent off guard and to create more leverage in each shot, that's what adams training was talking about it episode 3 as a hop scotch style.adam won't have answers. The style is out of houston texas, forget the trainer there but anyways. Kick ass tonight champ

I hope they will give him his job back on the rigs, cuz once he gets bombed by trupish he'll want to quit boxing and go back to the rigs
CMo'ney

I can't really see any clear favorite in this, but I'll take Trotters raw aggression & youth.... What happened in the amateurs means nothing now.

Rob with all due respect Janks spent the majority of his amatuer career with Kai Yip from Lethbridge and only spent limted time with Louie and left him because Janks alreday knew more than what ever Louie could ever teach him.

Lets go Waggs this one is yours man!

Some guys are built for Amature boxing and some guys are made to be pro fighters. A good amature boxer doesn't always cut it in the pro ranks. Im my opinion they are really two different sports. Ones a sprint while the other is a marathon. Two totally different ways of fighting. I can't really comment on Trotter as I've never seen him fight but Im gonna lean towards experience and go with Trupish.

That's true, I've heard janks speak highly of him in the past. No disrespect to the coach, I just met janks while at impact and only got to see him trained under louie, and being from ontario had heard nothing of janks. After going a few rounds with him I realized the skill level he possessed. Not only is he a tough kid and relentless but he's a work animal and has boxing skill. The counter right hand that put that guy out on espn is evidence not only that he can bang but has good timing. Tonight will just be another chance for him to showcase his craft.

fight over trupish ko'ed janks 1:12 of the first round, dropped him twice.

that was a really good card. congrats to adam,albert, franjic and claggett. naugler, wagner and janks keep ur head up and dont give up u did well.

Great card, kudos to Calgary and the promoters for putting on those competitive fights.

Trupish is the real deal. He was looking for that counter punch and he found it within seconds. The fight was over the moment that one landed.

Clagett looks very strong at 140, he broke Wagner down and decked him 3 times.. the guy is one of the best body punchers north of the border

I missed Franjic but heard he should have won?

Good on Alberta all the way around!1

i guess we know now who is the boss great work trup from team cave

For one janks was working on the oil rigs in alberta making money when adam won the olympics and the amateurs mean nothing I saw the provincals the scores were way off base, anyone can tap and run it takes a warrior like janks to work his opponent down and then catch him. Janks will destroy adam and move on to bigger better things.adam stayed amatuer too long and is gonna be in for a real surprise Janks style he learned off louie raposo of impact boxing is relentless and uses various body motions to keep your opponent off guard and to create more leverage in each shot, that's what adams training was talking about it episode 3 as a hop scotch style.adam won't have answers. The style is out of houston texas, forget the trainer there but anyways. Kick ass tonight champ

who is going to destroy who?

I watched it online cause I didn't want to drive to calgary, and let me say this I know and like janks, met him a few times over the years and had a few beers with him, great guy and a good fighter, but adam is 2 or 3 level's above janks, always was and always will be, janks did exactly what adam knew he would, run toward him at the first bell and throw as hard as he could.

adam isn't paul bzdel and is too sharp and skillful for a gameplan like that to work on him, janks had his arms swinging, chin up walking face forward into punches, adam is too big a puncher for janks to do that with, whoever janks has helping him with his career did a bad job, you could tell there was no anamosity from janks to adam, I don't even know if they know each other, it seemed like a push from someone else making janks do it.

that being said I hope janks goes on with his career, I think he can get a canadian title no problem in 2-3 more fights, the 154 title is vacant right now.

Well said Edmonton....
I got nothing against janks, but rob sorry running on the treadmill and being a "cardio machine" wont cut it in the pros maybe you should take a road trip to edmonton sometime and see how CHAMPIONS train before you make a bunch of ridiculous statements.

From where I was sitting it looked like both guys came out swinging, throwing caution to the wind. Looked like Janks hit Adam and backed him in the corner. Janks got caught hard running in. Great punch by Adam.
I agree with the post about Janks becoming the Canadian champ. I think he will hold the title for awhile.

where can i find a video????????

ROb

hEY rOb. AfTRe ThE fiGhT i rED yOur cOMMEntS oN ThiS bLOg. Wow! wHat AN IDiOt yOU SouNdED LikE. LMfaO. LOOks GoOd on yA!!!
gO tRuP!

the amateurs mean nothing I saw the provincals the scores were way off base

Quote: Kamala
I can't really see any clear favorite in this, but I'll take Trotters raw aggression & youth.... What happened in the amateurs means nothing now.

Now, can we stop spreading this bs about the amateurs meaning nothing once you hit the pros? This is the reason guys like Janks call out guys like trupish and then get KO'd in front of their family and friends. Clearly the amateurs mean something.

It definitely is a different game but the skills that make good amateurs will also make good pros.

while amat. holds the basics fundamentals of the game its completely different in the pro's,
difference between slapping and punching,
pros, a gameplan
amatures you can be caught and not pay to heavy a price, get caught in the pros it can be game over real quick

Quote me saying this adam trupish will be lucky to make it out of this one on his feet, I see janks bringing the heat and wearing adam down.

lmao dumb ass

Quote: margarito fan
the amateurs mean nothing I saw the provincals the scores were way off base

Quote: Kamala

Now, can we stop spreading this bs about the amateurs meaning nothing once you hit the pros? This is the reason guys like Janks call out guys like trupish and then get KO'd in front of their family and friends. Clearly the amateurs mean something.

It definitely is a different game but the skills that make good amateurs will also make good pros.

It was a toss up fight, Janks went for it and he got caught doing it, thats fighting.... It isn't like he was schooled over 12 rounds or was outclassed, he got caught.
And yeah theres a ton of standout amateurs who go nowhere as a pro, just as there are mediocre amateurs who make exceptional pros, because it it 2 different sets of rules..... You're not going to win big fights slapping and running in the pros, and in a lot of cases that is why someone has a stellar amateur career.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com