Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
arash usmanee interview

In my interview with him he discusses how he would like to fight Logan Cotton Mcguinness.

Re: arash usmanee interview

Good interview!

Arash would destroy logan but it would be a good fight my $$$ is on arash he's a good up and commer arash vs claggett would be really good 2

I would bet on Logan

of course you would and that's probably why you a broke ass mutha****er. join team money and make them C notes.

Arash would be too much for Cotton. Arash is hands down the best 130 pounder in Canada and will be making noise on the world level soon!!!

Arash would not beat Cotton on his best day. We seen a 14 year old amature stagger Arash in sparring (God as my witness thats a true statement)and while this kid is very very special he is still a boy none the less.

Do you actually think anybody will believe that? arash would destroy cotton on ANY day of the week anywhere
$$$

a 132 pound kid rocked him I dont care if you believe it or not pal its a fact!

Mr. A it doesn't matter if it is the truth or not Arash is 16-0 and he has not been fighting 14 year olds. He has been fighting descent opposition and what happens in sparring is different than "real" fighting in the ring. As Arash stated in his interview his team offered to fight Cotton 3 times and they turned it down. Why did they turn down the fight if he is getting smashed by a 14 years old. The fact is Adam Harris Cotton's promoter who isn't the brightest bulb on the tree when it come to boxing realizes enough that Arash is too much for Cotton.

Yeah, Arash is tough as hell and has an iron jaw!! It would be a war I bet!!

The kid was wearing big gloves when he did it too, a fact is a fact and i could care less who believes it. Arash aint siht , time wil show you that and along the way he will get exposed!

Mr. A, Thanks for your input we will for sure tell Arash to pack it in after reading your posts, if he is to continue on with his career we will advise him to have a sex change maybe competing in the female division will possibly result in taking softer blows. Again thank for your expertise boxing definitley needs
more knowlegable concerned watch dogs as yourself.

Dumbest responses in that interview.. He must be gettin punchy ahah

LOL forget the sex change Punchydrunk After what i seen Jelana do to win the tiltle back, she'd KO his ass too!
hehe!

Ha ha Mr. A good counter. You pretty quick on the computer. Ya I probaby been hit too many times but I know the difference between a boxing ring and the closest thing you have been to a ring is in the bath tub. Again, read Arash's interview Cotton's team refused to fight him " 3 times". Tell the Cotton team to make the fight and let the results happpen in the ring, as you seem to have the inside to his camp. Enough of your riducules excuses, one thing we know is that Arash does his talking in the ring being a true warrior that he is. Talk is cheap especially on here.

Who could argue with that Punchy :)
actually im in the ring 6 days of the week.
Hey Harris man the fkuc up and make it happen!

arash was rocked by a 14 year old? either your full of it or arash has lost his chin, in 150 amature fights he never had an 8 count, against the worlds best, and in 16 pro fights never knocked down, I have personally watched arash fight 10 times or more both pro and amature and never seen the guy stunned or hurt,and some of the fights were against guys that were 150 pounds, coming online trying to divert attention from cotton not signing the contract 3 times would work if your lie was believable.

No lie
100 % the truth and i could care less about Mcguiness

This kid now weighs 152 aqnd is regarded as one of the if not the bestv amature fighter in Canada, a monster who beats up elite amatures and pro's alike, he is an amazing puncher who cant find a fight nobody will fight the kid!

if he is that good maybe he should go pro and step up to the plate. doesn't change that fact that arash would destroy cotton

Too young is "The Phenom" but in a couple years everyone in the community will know this kid and that is a fact he is going to make the most noise here sine 'Lennox!
As for Cotton/Arash I believe Logan wins that fight on his talent alone hands down but if its true Harris is running from it it wont happen
I doubt Cotton would decline the fight!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com