Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Important message from chingy

what up ya'll. It's the new year and after making so much money in 2011 i am now changing my name to C-MONEY.

Re: Important message from chingy

i luv it

c-money has no-brains

Awe man!! I was going to use that name. Can I use your old one? Chingy was really cool but C-money is way better.

u know it. C-MONEY is str8 ballin' that's why i chose it and thats because 2012 is gonna be all about that chedda if u know what i mean. $$$

Hope you don't plan on betting cash on any fights Tyson has outside of Hali or else you will C(your)-MONEY disappear!!!

cory yo, 2012 is gonna be different. but my money is on a-bomb trupish for janurary. bet now so u can get rich too.

What a joke i cant beliebve this schlub announcing he is changing his stage name lmao, lol
trust me pal we'd all know it was you by the by your foolish comments ohh ya and your love of Cave too

Foolish comments I've only picked every single winner in 2011 of all the major boxing matches in 2012 in canada. that's why they call me CMONEY$$$$

Yes, the "C" in "c-money" stands for c ock, as in tysons!! Chingy is a Bi-atch!!!

hater you sound sexually frustratedu need to go out and get laid. don't talk to me about some homosexual shhhit. everybody here knows I only have sex with the finest women around. $$

c money where the ffffff are u

i had business meetings all weekend just saw the **** from the haters i set the record straight thou

Whats up ya'll. I'm heading to vegas tomorrow for the Superbowl and im stayin their for a week becuase i've got to swing by and see my boy floyd and hang with the rest of the money team. I'll be away for a week but ya'll know whats coming march 24 and tha'ts just the star yall

Chingy this your chance to get down on your money grubbing hero.Stay in the states

C-MONEY back up in this mutha***in house and what a ******* trip to vegas ya'll really have no idea how bad my boy may is going to kick cotts ass. i was hanging out at the mayweather gym all last week and he is going to knock out Coto to send the message he's the number 1 in the world. bet your money now cuz may is serious about this one i never seen him more determined than now

Chingy this is a no brainer. Anyone who knows boxings knows Cotto has no chance against Mayweather. He will get pop shotted all night with jabs and straight right leads. Its clearly a great hand picked opponent for Mayweather and shows again he is picking an opponent who will give him the least amount of problems. I just want to see him fight a live dog. Wish he sould have fough Alverez or Martinez.

Quote: Ghizmo78
Chingy this is a no brainer. Anyone who knows boxings knows Cotto has no chance against Mayweather. He will get pop shotted all night with jabs and straight right leads. Its clearly a great hand picked opponent for Mayweather and shows again he is picking an opponent who will give him the least amount of problems. I just want to see him fight a live dog. Wish he sould have fough Alverez or Martinez.

Exactly thats why May is the smartest business man in boxing he always picks the right opponents with little risk and good return. he's all about the money that's why they call him money. he wont fight anybody who is a threat becuase that is not a smart move for somebody like him. i saw him spend 10 grand at the bar and he doesn't even drink he just buys drinks for other people he is really nice.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com