Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
jan 21 pro -am card

on jan 21 there is a card with the commonwealth games fighters tyson headlines the card with 4 pro fights and 8 am fightshope to see u here

Re: jan 21 pro -am card

Where are the fights at? who are the fighters on the card amateur and pro?

Doesn't matter who is on the show. Wish we had more pro am cards in ontario. On another note tyson will be fighting another nobody after trying to get bigger fights by calling guys out to no avail. Lol

its a warm up fight boxfan if u had to deal with the commisson here u would have bugs bunny on the show doing the best we can have agreat new year

I would like to see Tyson Cave fight Sebastien Gauthier after Gauthier rematches Steve Molitor. This will be the perfect time to get him to Halifax. Pay him his purse and host the fight at the forum. This will sell and if Tyson wins then how can Molitor turn him down. Tyson could even go to Quebec to fight Molitor.

Sebastien Gauthier wont come to halifax for pennies when he gets dollars there.tyson has to leave ns to get fights or it will be nothin but bums.

Quote: scrapman/caveman
on jan 21 there is a card with the commonwealth games fighters tyson headlines the card with 4 pro fights and 8 am fightshope to see u here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of Robert Cave?
Thanks

He can be looked up on facebook for sure. He's on here often so im sure he will get back to you with his contact info. I hope you have a good fight to offer Tyson Cave.

Couldn't find Robert on Facebook. Does he have an e-mail address or the phone # of the Gym that Tyson trains out of? Thx

Robert's number is 489-2623, area code 902.

Email  

Thanks Greg

where are the fights, and how much for tickets and where can I get them

repeat.....is the fight still on

Hey John. From what I understand the fights are still on. I saw a sign advertising them over at the form parking lot. Here is a link to the Forum's website with details on the fights as well.

http://www.halifaxforum.ca/

Tickets seem reasonably priced as well at $25 dollars. I think this is a smart move and will attract more people out to watch.

One thing that has changed is Craig Hillier isn't fighting. Thats too bad. I would like to see him fight again.

Tyson give me a call tonight,I have to round the guy's up tonight and break the new's about the gym.I will bring them up tomorrow.Anyway I have to drop in to the doctor's to get a couple of thing's straitened out [no biggie].So call me around 8.Look forward to your call .

Who cares who he is fighting!! Give them credit for trying to keep the game alive in the area!! Good for them.

Anybody who is trying to keep boxing alive and put on shows should be applauded. Tough sell, dollars are tight and going up against MMA, not easy. I say anyone stepping up to give places for a fighter to ply his trade and keep busy....good for them!!!! Not every show will be with big names, sometimes small club shows are the life blood of the sport. The world champs, contenders and good opponents had to have a place to start?!

thank u box fan from team cave

Boxfan, you're absolutely right if we're talking about a charity event or club show to support amateur boxers.

But people pay and go to professional boxing to see exciting, entertaining, skilled bouts, not a circus show filled with boxers who run, slap and showboat.
put on some quality fights and its not a tough sell at all.

tony stay home and save ur money watch a good soap oprea or may be even think of something good if u can luv team cave

lol thats funny !...:)

Sad is a better adjective, truth.

i really dont no y people only have bad things to say about tyson and my self y dont u put shows on tony yeah i knew that only a critic

Overall a good nite of boxing, well done!............I will be truthful though..........too much showboating from Tyson for my taste......personally think he's way too good to perform like that! 8 rounds of showboating is not entertaining for any real boxing fan! Many of his biggest fans got bored w/ the fight! He really needs much better opponents! Looking forward to March card!

he wont get better opponents in halifax.nobody wants nickels and dimes.

Actually he is getting a better opponent coming to Halifax. He's looking to fight Jovanny Soto. Soto has been in with some world class fighters including Fernando Montiel. This will be a good fight for Halifax and is definately a step up in class for Tyson. Hopefully this one will come off.

I would say Soto would be another tune up, he fought Montiel and got blown out. Soto cant beat anyone with a winning record, Gauthier also got him out fast.

If Tyson is looking to fight Gauthier and/or Molitor but can't get them, he should at least look to fight an equivalent of them...not the people they've destroyed.

The clock is ticking on Tyson.

agreed...theres alot of guys out there.why these guys.

Well you have to look at it this way. If you can't get the people on the top to give you a fight then you fight the people they fight to try and make a statement. If Gautier beat him in 8 then Tyson will have to beat him in 6 to make his statement. Nothing wrong with fighting guys that others have fought. We see the top doing it now. Look at Pac and Mayweather. They can't seem to get the fight due to a number of issues so they fight each others opponents to try and out due the others. Same with Tyson. He can't get the best in Canada due to a number of issues so he will settle for the durable opponents they have fought and try to look better against them. Happens all the time in the boxing game at all levels. Gotta do what ya gotta do to stay busy until you finally get the big fights.

Quote: john
Overall a good nite of boxing, well done!............I will be truthful though..........too much showboating from Tyson for my taste......personally think he's way too good to perform like that! 8 rounds of showboating is not entertaining for any real boxing fan! Many of his biggest fans got bored w/ the fight! He really needs much better opponents! Looking forward to March card!

John, you sound surprised?
The sad thing is he gets in with these bums and can't even knock them out.
Somebody needs to tell this guy he's not in the amateurs anymore and people aren't going to pay to watch a professional boxer play his little paddy cake game.

Ghiz,

I see the angle you are coming from, but to say Soto is durable isn't the case, I think Boxrec has Guathier stopping Soto in 2...and just about anyone with a winning record has stopped him.

Maybe I have blinders on...I'm not in the gym, and don't hear the conversations. Maybe they are trying to make things happen but can't. The way my blinders see it...they called out 2 Canadians, other than that they are content being a one trick pony in Halifax.

Tyson isn't young and is about to be past his prime, time to take big chances. I thought he was about to do all of that in taking on Banal, since then there has been nothing but complaints about the questionable decision...and back to bum fights.

Again...unless there is something really big in the works...and Soto aint it...Tyson will become a faded memory on this chat.

The clock is ticking on Tyson Cave.

its nice what his dad is doin for him but its time to cut the cord.as long as he stays in halifax he will get no where but bums.

To Me and Yehaw,

You obviously dont understand the business end of boxing. If it were so easy for someone to just go out and take these big chances then Im sure they would do it. Caveman Promotions isn't able to pay the top fighters to bring them into Halfiax to fight Tyson. Some of these top 10 guys demand $10,000 or more per fight. Also Tyson has tried to get fights on the road but no one will accept his offer. Big promoters down in the US will only pay for the top draws. They would bring down Tyson as he is not marketable outside Canada just yet. Tyson did take a big chance when he was given the opportunity and went to the Phillipines.

What do you suggest he do? How can he take these big chances you talk about when they arn't even available.

So what he is doing on the business end is currently working? If it's promoting that these folks want to do long term, they may be on the right track...have they started to turn a profit on the shows yet? If it's becoming a champion, he certainly appears to be on the wrong path. The purse and Tyson's value keeps getting mentioned. "Tyson has tried to get fights on the road but no one will accept his offer" The offer is too high then. If Tyson had any value he would be getting offers. If I was a promoter I wouldn't pay him, fight for peanuts and your in.

So...I wouldn't bank on him getting rich fighting. If he wants to increase his stock he has to get on the road and take pennies and hope for that shot.

From your understanding of the 'business end of boxing' are you saying that fighting nobodies in Halifax is going to do it?

My suggestion is, based on his age, he better get real desperate! Get on every forum on the planet and call everyone and their dog out...offer to fight real cheap. Offer an interview with anyone that will listen...and bad mouth anyone near his weight. Maybe someone will accept. And just maybe he will get noticed...and then maybe he gets a proper pay.

?????

To be clear, I think the Soto fight will be fun.
From an entertainment and promotinoal perspective bringing Soto in isn't a bad idea, I just don't think it's going to have people calling to give Tyson a shot.

Quote: me
So what he is doing on the business end is currently working? If it's promoting that these folks want to do long term, they may be on the right track...have they started to turn a profit on the shows yet? If it's becoming a champion, he certainly appears to be on the wrong path. The purse and Tyson's value keeps getting mentioned. "Tyson has tried to get fights on the road but no one will accept his offer" The offer is too high then. If Tyson had any value he would be getting offers. If I was a promoter I wouldn't pay him, fight for peanuts and your in.

So...I wouldn't bank on him getting rich fighting. If he wants to increase his stock he has to get on the road and take pennies and hope for that shot.

From your understanding of the 'business end of boxing' are you saying that fighting nobodies in Halifax is going to do it?

My suggestion is, based on his age, he better get real desperate! Get on every forum on the planet and call everyone and their dog out...offer to fight real cheap. Offer an interview with anyone that will listen...and bad mouth anyone near his weight. Maybe someone will accept. And just maybe he will get noticed...and then maybe he gets a proper pay.

?????

yes I agree with you in regards to how Tyson could improve his chances of getting bigger more meaningful fights. If this was my career I would be on this fourm or calling up boxing websites everyday for interviews etc. I would also be calling other promoters all over Canada and the US. I'd be trying to hussel myself to get any fight I can. I would take pennies to get a crack at a meaningful fight somewhere.

Problem is though going to someones back yard is very hard to win a decision on the cards. Tyson isn't Ko'ing people so its gonna be hard to go into someones back yard and win a decision. I think Tyson could do it with his style though. Also Im not sure if his team are activly make these calls to different promoters but from what I understand no one is calling or giving Tyson the opportunity. Tyson has said many times in interviews that he will fight Canada's best to no avail. No one is biting. Its just not a profitable fight. Its all about money.

From my understanding of the business of boxing in halifax is that the market for fighting is not there. The fight days in Halifax are over and I dont think it will ever turn around. Its done and over with. Young people today arn't dishing out their money to go have a good night at the fights. Even if we put on a quality card there still wouldn't be enough of a draw to fill the forum. It takes money to put on a good show and the promoters to have deep pockets to do it.

I think what Tyson and Caveman promotions are doing is good for Tyson as it keeps him active. Once his record is built up he may get some other big calls to go on the road. Promoters love putting their fighters in with guys who look great on paper. Tysons record looks great on paper. If Tyson can get his record built up a bit more and beat Jovanny Soto then a guy from down in the US might call Tyson up for their guy to fight. Thats what Tysons team are probably banking on. Then if he can get that opportunity he must capitalize on it and win. If he can do that then he maybe a top contender. Who knows.

Time will tell...but the clock is ticking.

**** that sound cliche ;)

Tyson is a club fighter max. Always has been and always will be. Stop all this nonsense of world champ and title shots, either stand and get on the road and fight for once in your life even if it is for nothing, which until you prove yourself is what you'r value is. or cut the cord and do something else. sitting in halifax fighting bums and bragging about your 8 and 10 round decisions over bums is pathetic.

tony and me i dont think there still understanding the problem.

Interesting thread guys.

I can understand Tyson is in a terrible situation.
He doesn't have the backing to bring in the right people to build up his record & experience in his hometown, and he has already tasted the bulllshhitt that happens when you fight on the road.
I think the best thing that could possibly happen would be a big fight on neutral ground, maybe on the undercard of a bigger fight in Montreal, Rama etc etc...... Caveman doesn't have the $$$ to do it in Halifax, he's done his best IMHO and he's lost the $$$ to prove it.

IF....IF the Soto fight comes off, he has to take some chances if the big fight on neutral ground doesn't happen...... If he doesn't, he's at the age and weight class that he will get old very quickly.
The worst part of that though is he will wind up like Ian Gardner, and his style and ability to make people look bad will scare off any potential fighters.

true u guys trying to get a fight in halifax to make money is like sayin i woke up this morning and my dic,,was 7 inchs longer oppents want 10000 or better do the math thats 10 1000 tables not counting the rest of the card ur talking 40000 grand hard sell but thanks u guys for the support were tryin thats all i can say

Caveman u trying hard, but newsflash: you are not doing any favors to tyson and his career by continuing to put on fights for him in Halifax. In fact it is counterproductive and in doing so you are just encouraging him and reinforcing him to stay here and fight instead of what he should be doing which is getting on the road (before it's too late) and proving himself.
Tyson prefers to fight the bums you throw his way because it is safe and no real threat, but you can't encourage and support that if you really want him to go places. time for him to stop running and FIGHT if a figther is who he really wants to be.

Quote: whatajoke
Caveman u trying hard, but newsflash: you are not doing any favors to tyson and his career by continuing to put on fights for him in Halifax. In fact it is counterproductive and in doing so you are just encouraging him and reinforcing him to stay here and fight instead of what he should be doing which is getting on the road (before it's too late) and proving himself.
Tyson prefers to fight the bums you throw his way because it is safe and no real threat, but you can't encourage and support that if you really want him to go places. time for him to stop running and FIGHT if a figther is who he really wants to be.

Hey whatajoke. Newsflash for you. No offers are coming in for Tyson to fight on the road. And for the record Tyson has fought on the road 4 times in his carear. What do you want him to do, not fight and stay inactive until he gets a call. He won't get any calls if he is inactive. The best thing he can do is stay active and hope that finally someone makes him an offer. But you need to realize that this business is filled with 100 of guys tryin to make it and its not so easy geting meaningfull fights on the road.

Quote: ghizmo78

Hey whatajoke. Newsflash for you. No offers are coming in for Tyson to fight on the road. And for the record Tyson has fought on the road 4 times in his carear. What do you want him to do, not fight and stay inactive until he gets a call. He won't get any calls if he is inactive. The best thing he can do is stay active and hope that finally someone makes him an offer. But you need to realize that this business is filled with 100 of guys tryin to make it and its not so easy geting meaningfull fights on the road.

Come on man, that's bs. are you tyson's manager or something? They "say" they can't get any offers to fight on the road, but they arent obviously looking very hard. If they really tried they could. You can't sit around "waiting" for a call" if you want your career to move forward. The problem is either he think he is already a champ and is demanding too much money or he's not willing to go in there with somebody who is a threat. stop running and fight he got nothing to lose and people will respect him more (even if he gets knocked out) if he at least tries.

waiting for calls?cant they call long distance on there phones.im sure someone can fit him in on there card somewhere.

let me break this **** down for ya'll so you can understand because right now ya'll are ******* stupid and don't even know the business of boxing because if you did you would realize it is all about the money,if the prince is gonna fight the money has to be there. if the money not there the prince don't fight. simple 123. and if i was the prince I would want 5 star hotels and expensive steaks to be paid for to. when you the champ you can get what you want. . the next thing ya'll haters don't understand is that this is the year **** is going down, the prince only announced he was going to move down in weight a month ago so the whole game plan had to be switched and it takes a bit of time to build up and arrange the fights and let the rest in the division know whats up. of course they are scared but like i said you just wait the earthquake is coming, and you can't run from an earthquake. i've been 100% right on every single fight I commented on last year and made tons of cash and this year is no different, that's why they call me C-MONEY. prince becomes the king this year. u heard it from me first.
oh and one last thing the clock is ticking but there is lots of time left at the top look cause tyson doest get hit, nobody once did any damage so he ain't one of these guys that gets all punchy, look at bernard hopkins he is a straight gangster and he is almost 50 and still world champ and he kicked pascals ass so whats up tyson is getting smarter and better every day he'll take out the best and be crowed the king

Quote: C-MONEY
let me break this **** down for ya'll so you can understand because right now ya'll are ******* stupid and don't even know the business of boxing because if you did you would realize it is all about the money,if the prince is gonna fight the money has to be there. if the money not there the prince don't fight. simple 123. and if i was the prince I would want 5 star hotels and expensive steaks to be paid for to. when you the champ you can get what you want. . the next thing ya'll haters don't understand is that this is the year **** is going down, the prince only announced he was going to move down in weight a month ago so the whole game plan had to be switched and it takes a bit of time to build up and arrange the fights and let the rest in the division know whats up. of course they are scared but like i said you just wait the earthquake is coming, and you can't run from an earthquake. i've been 100% right on every single fight I commented on last year and made tons of cash and this year is no different, that's why they call me C-MONEY. prince becomes the king this year. u heard it from me first.
oh and one last thing the clock is ticking but there is lots of time left at the top look cause tyson doest get hit, nobody once did any damage so he ain't one of these guys that gets all punchy, look at bernard hopkins he is a straight gangster and he is almost 50 and still world champ and he kicked pascals ass so whats up tyson is getting smarter and better every day he'll take out the best and be crowed the king

The only thing you broke down was your lack of intelligence!
1)If the moneys not there the Prince don't fight. I guess that's why his dad is losing money paying him to "spar" on club shows. He's not Mayweather taking 5 mill instead of 10mill on a safer fight.
2)This is his year! There is no sense even arguing this point with you just ramble on and we'll readdress this Jan 1 2013! What is he going to do different? He won't take short money on the road.
Bottom line for every 1 Hopkins there are a thousand fighters who are OLD over 30. He doesn't have a fan favourite style he won't take a chance on the road unless it was for a title and he won't take short money. What leverage does he have?
He's getting old
His style is not appealing to most
He makes opponents look bad
He doesn't take short money
One last thing since you know so much if you were a manager (since you already think you are) and you had a fighter what would intice you to put your figter in with Tyson? You would make no money, it would be a sloppy fight and what does your figter gain if he beats Tyson? You say people are running from him what do they gain by fighting him?

Give the kid a break hes trying. And alot of respect for his father for trying to do something for his son. He might not be what there trying to build him up to be but I have a soft spot for Cave because he is trying! Good luck guys all the best

awwwwwwww that's cute mike. how about you go give tyson a hug and then tell him to man up.

Quote: corey
Quote: C-MONEY

The only thing you broke down was your lack of intelligence!
1)If the moneys not there the Prince don't fight. I guess that's why his dad is losing money paying him to "spar" on club shows. He's not Mayweather taking 5 mill instead of 10mill on a safer fight.
2)This is his year! There is no sense even arguing this point with you just ramble on and we'll readdress this Jan 1 2013! What is he going to do different? He won't take short money on the road.
Bottom line for every 1 Hopkins there are a thousand fighters who are OLD over 30. He doesn't have a fan favourite style he won't take a chance on the road unless it was for a title and he won't take short money. What leverage does he have?
He's getting old
His style is not appealing to most
He makes opponents look bad
He doesn't take short money
One last thing since you know so much if you were a manager (since you already think you are) and you had a fighter what would intice you to put your figter in with Tyson? You would make no money, it would be a sloppy fight and what does your figter gain if he beats Tyson? You say people are running from him what do they gain by fighting him?

I'll try to make this super simple cory and all the others who don't recognize. TYSON IS THE CANADIAN CHAMP. i repeat tyson is the CANADAIAN CHAMP go check the stats he could retire right now and go down in history and probably the canadian boxing hall of fame, he won how many NATIONAL amateur titles?, he's reaches the top of caadian ranks very fast after turning pro, now he's gonna conquer the world, but he don't have to unless the money $$ is there. and right now u just turn on the news the amercian industry and economy is in the ****. no smart business man would invest there. they don't got the money like the use to so it is not a good business venture that is why tyson had to go to the phillipnes last year. those that step up to the plate get a shot at the prince and yes we are talking about big money here cuz halifax got the ship building contract and in case you didn't know that is 25 billion not million billion and virtually every industry is going to take off in about a year thats going to mean more money, more sponsors bigger audience, and bigger purses if u want to reap the rewards u have to get in now and those that fight the prince and of course will lose will at least be able to say they fought him and it will help them down the road. get it? CMONEY

Don't get me wrong I wish every Canadian boxer well. I'm just being real when I don't think you are. It doesn't say much for the Hall of Fame if a guy who only beat 4 guys with winning records goes in to the hall!!! You say he's going to conquer the world but please inlighten us simple people. You say he won't unless the money is good (which you already say it's not) so I don't understand either he is just going to go out and make as much GOOD money or F**** the money and he says I'll do whatever to be world champ! Then you can guarantee the money. It doesn't seem like either. If you think because you got the ship contract that that is going to turn boxing around in Hali you're delusional.
Through all your blabber and misspelled words I didn't notice an answer to my question. If you were a manager would you put your fighter in with Tyson what would you gain?
I actually feel sorry for Tyson it's just like when that Mcwilliams use to come on hear and talk about Logan people started to hate Shawn so much they were wishing Logan would fail because of McWilliams mouth!!!
Anyways there is no sense arguing we'll just have to see if this is the year. Good luck

Quote: ghizmo78

Come on man, that's bs. are you tyson's manager or something? They "say" they can't get any offers to fight on the road, but they arent obviously looking very hard. If they really tried they could. You can't sit around "waiting" for a call" if you want your career to move forward. The problem is either he think he is already a champ and is demanding too much money or he's not willing to go in there with somebody who is a threat. stop running and fight he got nothing to lose and people will respect him more (even if he gets knocked out) if he at least tries.

Heres a good point I want to make. Janks Trotter recently called out Adam Trupish. Adam and his team accepted this fight no problem and it made for an entertaining build up.

Tyson Cave had went on record in many interviews over the years and called out Canadas best in his weight but no one will even respond. Steve Molitor won't mention his name, Sabastian Gautier won't even respond and he is pretty much on the same level.

My question to Caveman promotions is why do these people not even respond to Tysons call out of a fight. Is it they are just not interested in fighting Tyson because they feel they have nothing to gain from fighting him, is it that they arn't being offered enough money to come to Halifax, is it Tyson is asking for to much money to go to their home town to make the fight? Has Caveman promotions even contacted Sabastian Gautiers team at all? Just curious as to what it is actually that is stopping these fights from happening.

Cory? what would they get? they would get the chance to fight the CANADIAN CHAMP and if he put his belt up the chance to win it. that would never happen cuz tyson would KO them but they would still have the chance.

dave sebastinon or moilter will not fight tyson moilter has every reason y he knowes he cannot beat a boxer so it will never happen as far as fighting in qubec we called they never responded to win there we have to knock hin out the ring on top of the judges

Why not go up and fight Asseistine? That title is vacant, or get him to come down to fight for Tyson's or get Sebby to come up and fight. There are fights to be made. If you fight Sebastine in Quebec they will fight you and pay you large. If you fight Asseistine in N.B. or out west for the Canadan title you prove a point, Just my thoughts.

robert said it all.he wont leave cause he thinks judges will scam him.that is a load of bull.nice excuse

WHAT - A - JOKE !!!!!!!
caveman the judges wont screw you you know like everybody else does tyson will lose since he DOESNT LAND ANY PUNCHES. be real. he just runs and jumps and runs some more, why is he even in the pros? i get motion sickness just watching him.
oh sorry my bad i mean he "boxes" yup that's what he does. ya well He might never get hit and make people look bad but to win fights you need to tell him he has to land some punches and fight. spend your money on a good set of weights for tyson

Chingy you are making people hate Tyson more then ever with your dillusion's.Stay off the site you pathetic loser.Get help you clown.

im the only one on this form that supports tyson and wants to see him succeed *******

most of u so called real men on this post do nothing but run tyson down i really wonder what ur home life is like u must b one bunch of wimpy fuchhking ****** so from robert kiss our assses

robert why dont u actually read these posts.dont u want ur kid to succeed at this.if u dont well ur doin a good job and if u do,well u should do the right thing.

The bottom line is that without Tyson fighting in Hfx and his dad promoting there would be no fights in Hfx.

Hopefully the fights this year are successful enough to encourage other promoters and local fighters. This is what can bring boxing back. Negativity and bickering won't help.

cut the cord halifax doesn't want or need a circus show just cut the cord and do something else

tyson has to look out for himself.hali has o money for him.bigger fights and big money is away from halifax.

he should head to montreal but i doubt he would get picked up by GYM

Listen if GYM wanted him I'm sure he would have fought for them by now. There are no offers coming in. There are no promoters going to invest in a bantam weight. There are only a few today that actually get attention from promoters. Theres just not enough money to be made.

Tyson is doing the best he can and hopefully he will get a few big shots in his career.

i been saying it all along he should go where they money at and move up in weight and knock out pascal.

c money pascal is a light heavy weight tyson is 122 lbs thats a big move even for the prince ur a great fan c hehe

Wit what John said, If it weren't for Cavey or Tyson there would be nothing... I thought the card was excellent, exciting bouts from amateur up to the pro fights. I'm looking forward and hoping for the March card. All the best Cave's!

BTW The **** about Tyson is getting old, how many times or threads and posts on here do we have to see it? People hate Tyson that's cool. Tyson gets over a thousand looks on this ish. More replys than any boxer in Canada, so he must be doing something to catch the peoples eye. REAL TALK

hows helping halifax helping tyson.still no money or big fights?

ya i know it will probably never happen even still pound for pound tyson is way better than pascal. i just can't stand these quebec fighters and their tight pants. especially gauthier who keeps runing hope the prince can get in with him soon maybe you should offer them a winner takes all

wtf is this guy.lol...maybe u should fight pascal.

r u french yehaw?
don't tell me u didn't see pascal get exposed vs hopkins

Guys why do we even bother responding to Chingy. He is getting way to much time on this message board. Why bother even responding. This guy is soooo of on his comments and we keep fueling him by trying to talk realistically to him. He is in his own world. Let just talk boxing on here and quit wasting out time messaging back and forth to Chingy.

good plan Ghizmo!

Adam, I agree; best card in Hfx in quite awhile w/maybe the exception of Canada games gold medal nite last Feb....I wonder how many of these guys who can never see anything positive and don't give a crap about boxing in Hfx are from the area or go to the fights? There was a good crowd for the venue and not a lot of advertising. Good thing Bruce Cochrane still plugs boxing though!

As I said last week..good job Caveman.

Quote: john
good plan Ghizmo!

Adam, I agree; best card in Hfx in quite awhile w/maybe the exception of Canada games gold medal nite last Feb....I wonder how many of these guys who can never see anything positive and don't give a crap about boxing in Hfx are from the area or go to the fights? There was a good crowd for the venue and not a lot of advertising. Good thing Bruce Cochrane still plugs boxing though!

As I said last week..good job Caveman.

I've been unfortunate enough to see the decline in the last 15 or so years. I really think that when BH was backing Naugler it was the best chance we will have for a long time, and it was basically squandered.... I wish things had of turned out differently.

Good point about ignoring Chingy too guys, he's only here because he has an audience.

thanks john and adam

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com