Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
the top 30 boxers in canada 2011

Check out my website for my list. I also expect some debate lol. Who is on your list of top fighters in this country?

Re: the top 30 boxers in canada 2011

First off, it's great to see there are 30 fighters in Canada close enough there is lots of room for debate.
Thought the list was good. That said, surprised Tyson made 10. Dierry and Logan are both undefeated with higher KO percentages. After all the fans love the KO. Logan also was named the NABA fighter of the year. Deserves that 10th spot.
Glad Troy Ross was top three. He has that one punch power to have a chance against anyone in his division and the skill to deliver it.
Steve Franjic gains last spot and I am sure he will be much higher on your list next year.
Anyways, glad you threw the list out there.
Good Luck, and Best Wishes to ALL the Canadian Boxers for 2012

John, I agree with most of your post... quit frankly I'm surprised tyson only made top 10 as well... he should have been top 3 for sure.
pascal lost 2 times last year not really sure how he made it... and logan should have at least been top 10.

Email  

I didn't mean move Tyson up. I thought Logan and Dierry should move ahead of Tyson. Tyson lost his last fight and his last two wins were over boxers with losing records. I have not seen him fight but heard he is slick and boxes well. Maybe top 15 but not ahead of two unbeaten guys with good KO percentages. Tyson needs a win outside of his home town against a strong fighter to crack the top ten. Hopefully 2012 is a good year for him and he steps it up. To bad he couldn't gain ten pounds and fight Logan. Thing about "top lists" is you can argue all day and who is really right ?!?!

Logan or Arash would be a good fight.

what the heck is with all this tyson crap.cmon ppl what u see is a fighter that doesnt leave halifax.this guy cant be rated top 3 if he fights no bodys.cmon be real.lets quit the tyson bullcrap.

Jelena ? anyone think she should of made the list.
Deserve knock out of the year. Has a female ever been awarded KO of the Yr in Canada?
If not this is the year to give it.

John E,
I would agree with the KO of the year.
This all I could find. What a KO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDKQnL9GYs

Jelena is fun to watch, but she has not had enough success in the last year to get on the list. The loss to Hernandez was a big step back.

That being said, the Gerula KO was massive! Jelena could be on track to make the 2012 list.

Quote: John E
Jelena ? anyone think she should of made the list.
Deserve knock out of the year. Has a female ever been awarded KO of the Yr in Canada?
If not this is the year to give it.

Email  

Why have you not included Women ???

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com