Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
moilter

i read steve moiliter post on fight news i really dont know what fight he is saying he won but he surlly did not beat sebastion and he surley would not beat tyson

Re: moilter

did u land any deals at the wbc last week? when is the prince back in action.

Email  

Quote: scrapman/caveman
i read steve moiliter post on fight news i really dont know what fight he is saying he won but he surlly did not beat sebastion and he surley would not beat tyson

I just read that Molitor has offered a rematch in Mississauga for February.

I saw that too, man... this guy is such a joke, he thinks he is the **** and he isn't even that good. he would get crushed by any of the top guys in the division. wouldn't even be close he has no power, isn't that exciting, nothing.couple more years and this kid will be on the streets selling crack to make a buck.

Email  

"tyson" cave?? They should of named him "run around the ring and slap like a little girl" cave!! lol...or "Chingy sucks-me all-day" cave!! lol

f-u why dont u get in the ring little bitc7777h great big man hide behind a internet name /but i dont robert cave all ****inhhhh man

FU why are u even on a boxing forum playa when you clearly know nothing about boxing? You even know the fundamental rule of boxing? HIT AND DONT GET HIT???? hahaha you have you been knocked out too many times to remember that huh? Look at mayweather all he do is duck punches, slip punches and make his opponent miss, and throw maybe 15 punches a round, but last i checked he's got all the wins, all the money, and all the women. what you got man??? maybe you got a hairy boyfriend who gives it to you ever night and makes ya scream huh?

Email  

Moliter look's like has lost a step in his last couple of fight,s.I could see Tyson frustrating the hell out of Steve.Not so sure if Moliter's people would put him in with a fighter like Tyson.Tyson is very slippery and awkward hard to train for .Chingy an F.U.grow up,it's easy to play the ***** behind a fake name,not so brave as to put your real name down.

running and slapping in my book isnt boxing.prince nasim did the same thing and look where that got him.molitor would chase him till he cant run anymore.theres nothin slick about cave he just likes to run.all u ppl that brag cave up clearly needs a lesson in boxing cause thats not boxing,or entertaining.what fan would pay a ppv to watch that.

What Tyson does in the next 6 months will define him. Either he will make the right moves and be spoken of in a possitive light, or his name will fade and he will more than likely never be spoken of again. Tyson is not getting any younger. I guess the choice lies with Tyson and Robert. Either get off these forums and get to work, or try to keep his name alive by arguing about him on here.

Is there anything lined up? If not, I would say Tyson is done, which is a sad thought, because I'm pretty sure he's not a very educated man.

I can't see Cave getting a fight with Moliter either. Tyson will make any fighter look bad even if it is a winnable fight for that person. In my honest opinion I dont see Tyson Cave as a runner. He is a slick boxer but he over does it at times. He made AJ Banal miss alot. Banal Kept coming forward and has alot of power so Cave had to keep moving. Nothing wrong with that. Plus Cave had moments where he would stand there and pepper Banal with jabs and and combo's. Unfortunately Cave didn't have the power to back Banal up so people precieve this as Tyson running and not being effective. Why would someone knock a boxer for trying to hit and not get hit. Thats boxing. Tyson has a big heart too because he will also stand in there with big punchers and slug it out. I think if Tyson kept his hands up, toned down the entertainment dancing and joking in the ring at times and boxed smart he would go alot further in his career. In my honest opinion I think Cave's performance again Banal hurt his stock in the boxing game. He may not get big fights now after that performance. No one wants their fighters to have to fight an ugly fight like that and be frustrated. They may just avoid him after this. I think he should have just boxed a bit more conservative and put on a good show and then he may have had more calls. I hope to see Tyson fighting very soon though. And a fight with Gautier or Moliter would be great for Canada. Tyson deserves it.

Ghiz you pretty much said it,and as for Moliter, I alway's root for the home town guy but I think Nonito Donaire has emptied the 118 division and look's to move to 122,and I don't give Steve any chance against Donaire.Tyson is an awkward fight for most fighter's,not a good choice to showcase young talent against.Tyson need's to do more road trip's to land another meaningful fight.I wish Tyson and Moliter well in their upcoming fight's.

Yehaw thanks for coming out of the closet, man. I guess you're FU's little ***** boyfriend?
boxing is a sport in the olympics, but in the pros it's strictly business and ENTERTAINMENT/. where did it get prince nasaeem? he was only one of the most entertaining boxers ever. You probably think roy jones jr, sucks as well, huh? and probably kobe bryant for that matter, right? i mean all he does is run around the court and sink baskets, and win a bunch of championships,.
So how about you enlighten us with definition of boxing if you even understand what that word means... probably standing toe to toe and slugging it out, huh? Where does that get ya? the inability to put together coherent sentences, probably an early death, and a whole host of other medical problems down the road... what iditot would sign up for that? Hit and DON"T GET HIT is the name of the game man for longevity and to display you really understand the sweet science.

Email  

The thing about boxing is there are pure boxers, boxer punchers, and brawlers. This is what makes the sport entertaining to watch. The sport would be boring if everyone fough like Floyd Mayweather. Also it would be boring if two brawlers just stood toe to toe all night in every fight all night long. Its good to see interesting match ups in boxing.

Brawlers can be very successful in the sport as well. Mike Tyson knew the game very well but he was the hit and not get hit type of guy. He came at ya and tried to get you out of there as quick as he could.

ghimzo i would not want u reooting for me if i was tyson 1 min u agreed he won the fight against banal now he should have been conservite fuc888 u dave this is robert

Hey Robert Im not on here to upset anyone with my opinions. I've always said Tysons fight against Banal was a tought fight to score. Who do you give the rounds to.....Tyson for landing multiple shots and moving alot or the Banal the guy who missed alot but landed the more meaningful punches. I never said once Tyson won or lost. It was a tough fight for him and I wish it went the full 12. I've always said if the fight had of went on for the next 4 rounds that Tyson would have boxed the soxs off of Banal. Banal was tired after 8 rounds and Tyson was getting in his head.

Robert I only suggest that Tyson should have fought a bit more conservative because after a big promoter sees how Tyson confused Banal, then they won't want to expose their fighter to that too. Its not a knock on Tyson by any means. Its actually a compliment. Tyson will frustrate anyone.

In all honesty though on who won the Banal vs. Cave fight.........I still find it hard to score. Id have to watch it again. Banal did land some bigger shots though. Tyson did land punches in bunches as well. Im the type to lean toward power and ring generalship in the pro ranks. Banal had a slight edge. Could be a draw after 8 rounds.

lol chingy.u sound like his little bi^&$%.running all night is not boxing and not entertaining.my opinion.thats why mma took it over.not goin to aargue with u on here its clear ur a relation or some kindaa buddy of the caves so everyone has opinion.if tysson was ny good he would be farther in this sport than this

Moliter is all done.Must agree any real champion would hurt this kid badly.He shouldn take the money he stole over the last few years and run home to Sarnia.He never really was that great and everyone knows it.

neither is cave

Yehaw nothing to argue about. last i checked cave is the canadian champ. who cares how he just gets the job done. they don't call him the price for nothing.

Email  

the price?

The Prince.
Prince of Hali to be exact.

Email  

Quote: Yehaw
running and slapping in my book isnt boxing.prince nasim did the same thing and look where that got him.molitor would chase him till he cant run anymore.theres nothin slick about cave he just likes to run.all u ppl that brag cave up clearly needs a lesson in boxing cause thats not boxing,or entertaining.what fan would pay a ppv to watch that.

Prince Nasim could hit like a fing mule, most of his wins were 1 punch knock outs.

Totally agree that the Banal fight hurt in the sense that potential opponents would be scared of Tyson's style.
EXACTLY the same thing that happened to Ian Gardner, and a lot of other guys with no backer.

Caveman + Ignorance = Chingy

He is evidence people aren't evolving and infact are getting stupider, and stupider!!

laugh all you want hater, but this is the digital age, and *********** like you work for sophisticated, technology savvy, guys like me. humans are evolving the only problem is you just can't keep up. so keep working your 9-5 and drinking your colt 45's. i don't just support cave there's a few other boxers with enormous talent i support as well.

Email  

tyson needs to beat a guy in the top 10 before he deserves a shot at Molitor. Molitor has already proven himself and won 2 world titles and lost to the best 122lb Caballero. Its eaay to say well everybody is ducking Tyson but its not about that. Molitors a guy who made it to the top why take a step back and fight Cave The Gautier fight was set up as a province rivalry between Ontario and Quebec with Logan fighting Gaudette and Molitor fighting Gautier. Molitor was the semi final fight on the Bute vs Johnson card. That fight made sense for him. What does Tyson have to offer? He cant even fill the Halifax Fourum! Hes never beat a fighter in the top ten. I dont blame these guys for bring not interested he has nothing to offer plus his style makes for an ugly awkward fight. When Tyson beats some real oponents maybe they will reconsider but he has tter like Molitor did and go on the road and take the tough fights and win!

Mike, good Point!

Chingy is a loser that has to diss boxers from all different skill levels, homosexuals, and blue collar 9-5 workers to make himself feel "Big" and Sooo important!! Chingy has the mind of a Dumb Caveman!! And I'm done communicating with that sheep!! :)

Quote: Mike
tyson needs to beat a guy in the top 10 before he deserves a shot at Molitor. Molitor has already proven himself and won 2 world titles and lost to the best 122lb Caballero. Its eaay to say well everybody is ducking Tyson but its not about that. Molitors a guy who made it to the top why take a step back and fight Cave The Gautier fight was set up as a province rivalry between Ontario and Quebec with Logan fighting Gaudette and Molitor fighting Gautier. Molitor was the semi final fight on the Bute vs Johnson card. That fight made sense for him. What does Tyson have to offer? He cant even fill the Halifax Fourum! Hes never beat a fighter in the top ten. I dont blame these guys for bring not interested he has nothing to offer plus his style makes for an ugly awkward fight. When Tyson beats some real oponents maybe they will reconsider but he has tter like Molitor did and go on the road and take the tough fights and win!

Good post.

hater watch ur mouth a dumb caveman ???? what the fduchhhk

Sorry man,I didn't mean to disresepect you as a person. I meant "Chingy" has the mind of a Caveman, as in a stupid Neandrethal.

i want too thank all our supporters and have a merry christmas and all our haters a merry christmas too with u there is no US

hater why you have to be like that man???? what just because I express views you don't believe in or think is true? I tell it how it is.
maybe you should check out the boxing talk website here:
http://www.canadianboxingtalk.com/the-top-30-boxers-in-canada-2011/

I don't see your name on the top 10??? where u at?
This article sums up EVERYTHIGN I have been trying to communicate (but you've just been unable to understand)
tyson is one of the best boxers in the country, and gather and molter are ducking him.
read it in the article, I just happen to share the same beliefs, maybe you are the ignorant one. or should we say "less evovled"

Email  

Quote: scrapman/caveman
i want too thank all our supporters and have a merry christmas and all our haters a merry christmas too with u there is no US

Merry Christmas

Yes, thats just an article, 1 persons opionion so what! It doesnt't make it the truth, obviously! Chingy ur 2 brain cells in ur head can't understand!That's why you have to put down all types of different boxers, homosexuals, and hard working blue collar people. And now u write on here all innocent and "nice", but really ur the mean jerk behind the keyboard! Wheres ur name in the boxing world Dumb ass!!

agree and agree with mike

merry christmas yehaw we luv u too baby

hater fuchhhy U TOOO

hater, what boxers have I put down? pascal, lemeuix and gaudet.
...and I didn't even put them down I just exposed them before each of their flights and highlighted their flaws and lack of talent on a world class scale. that's because they were hyped and their records were inflated. and guess what? every single one of them LOST. pretty simple to me. If it was the other way around I would give them their props. ...... look at guys like zewski, cote, usuamee, these guys are the real face of canadian boxing, they take challenges,are exciting to watch and just keep winning.
so if you're a fan of one of the losers it's not my fault you're bitter but you don't need to take it out on me

Email  

Hey Chingy the problem is you have a biased opinion. You knock young good fighters for stepping up in class and losing saying you knew all along and stay stuff like you exposed them and that they really dont have what it takes. Then on the other hand you support this with Tyson Cave. Its a double standard bud and thats why people think that your thoughts and arguements are way off. Everyone in the fight game can lose and you should have respect for each and every fighter who walks into that ring. You can't have a double standard in this game and expect people to respect your opinion Chingy. Simple as that.

ghiz i dont no what u got against tyson but in my books from me to u fichhh off this is robert and im not hiding behind any internet name

Robert I think your reading my posts wrong bro. I never said anything bad about your son ever. What are you talking about. I was talking about Chingys double standard with fighters thats all. Listen Ive always supported Tyson and you all along. I really dont know what your talking about. But hey I dont like to come on here and tell people to F uck off. Like me because I made a comment to Chingy then cool. Next time you see me in public you can tell me to F uck off if you really mean it.

those "boxers" i mentioned never stepped up in class. they padded their records and then when they ran into actual competition got exposed. take lemeuix for example. faces bums for 25 fights and knocks them all out in less than 3 rounds but then faces an actual opponent and then what?

guys who should be respected are like I said, usuamee, cote, etc. they actually step up, no matter if it is short notice, a tough opponent, whatever. and they perform, are excting to watch and are the real face of canadian boxing.

people don't like me because i support tyson. simple as that. I don't know what people have against him, but to me he is the face of boxing here in halifax, he's chosen to stay in halifax and make his career. sure if he was in a bigger city it would probably be a lot easier to get fights and move up for him but it is what it is, he's in halifax and that's why he's the PRINCE OF HALI.

Email  

Tyson Cave got KO'ed by a 4-0 Willie Casey. Chingy has a Hard-On for Cave, and it's SO EVIDENT!!! lol

ghiz am i supposed to be scared /if u support tyson fine if u dont fine with me / please dont think because im old that im going to let any one disrespect or smile at tyson then tell other people how they should think of tyson /U KNOW WHERE OUR GYM IS AT /if u want to take this to the next level im here at alll times / i will speak at all times in defense of tyson sooo bee it

people on here spend more time running tyson down then 666666000000 *****s in a ***** house /if they spent more time on positive things may be we would stll have a boxing town /at least we are trying tell me please what the fucllll their doing ?not much i guess any way haters and supporters we LOVE U /yours truley robert fuchhhhing cave
/hater by the way when was the last time u were in the ring

Wow well thats fine. For the record and Im sure people can attest to this, I never once said anything bad about Tyson. I only gave my opinion on a topic that was in discussion on here. Sorry if your offended if I say Tyson frustrates the hell out of his opponents cause hes so slick or that he may not get calls because people dont want to fight a guy like Tysons style. Anyway Im not into taking things personal. Also I would never lower myself going to your gym to start problems. I'm done trying to explain myself about a topic of conversation or should I have to defend on opinion I have. Anyway im dont trying to explain myself to you and I wont respond to you anymore. I'll continue to chat and give my honest opinion on here as well.

hater you're a little biaaatch. one minute you're apologizing the next you're trying to hate on tyson.
you haven't said one thing on this forum that is intelligent or supports any point of view you might have

just for the record...I have no relation to tyson. If you read my last post. then yes, I am a fan.why? tyson is basically the ONLY pro, world class boxer we have in Hali.. so of course I'm going to support him, but he is more than just a boxer, he's actuality the ONLY one even putting on boxing shows as well and even making boxing possible in Halifax, ANNND he just opened up a boxing gym in halifax to give back to the community and teach kids, and help make their dreams come true if they have boxing aspirations, in fact I think under 18 kids can join for free.

sounds pretty well rounded to me and something to re respected for.

what the fuccccck have you done lately?

Email  

Robert you love your son like any father which is normal. I respect you defending him but you guys are really dellusional on how far and how great his talent is as a pro. Tysons in a tough weight class and by him building his record fighting bums then calling guys out who made it but lost a fight or two is not the way to go. if you believe in your son throw him on the road. put him in some tough fights. See what he does. Molitor went on the road and took tough fights win lose or draw. willie Casey isnt a top ten guy and he broke Tyson to pieces. Let tyson make his own name with wins not with talking bs. you being his father should be the first one to stick up for him but the last one to bs him and the people in nova scotia because i think they are a bit dillusional to on whats going on in boxing around the world. be real guys!

If "hating" is stating a truthful fact, than I'm guilty %100. I have said nothing bad against Tyson except maybe mentioning he lost that one match in Toronto. 99% of fighters loose a fight, that's just part of the game, so what! I just think it's strange how "Chingy" loves to have his head up Caves ass!!

mike first things first wille casey yes did stop tyson but in no way did he break him to pieces tyson was still ahead o the score cards even after 3 kodowns as far as not thinking my son is the best i have to be a moron i bielive in my son and we will become a world champ without money buying our way /i could care less about moilter but if he is so great step up to the plate /we like fighting in halifax and wil contiune to try to put fights on here /i guess if that ****** people off oh well /so be it mike have a great day

Ok, one a positive note.

Robert, is there a card scheduled for January at the Forum ?

Spot on Mike.
The ironic thing is I would say they've already tried what you've suggested and come up empty handed. Road trips to Toronto and Cebu both resulted in tyson getting embarrassed, booed and losses. This guy is a club fighter and even that is generous because from what I hear he isn't even that popular in his home town.

Email  

tony when was last time u were in the ring u dont no us and i really dont care if u like us when u get in the ring and fight may be i will cheer for u /robert tysons dad

Please help me understand how the last time I've been in the ring has anything to do with the facts? I'm confused ?
Look, The numbers don't lie. 2 road trips, 2 losses, but then again maybe the third time is the charm?!
I'm not saying tyson can't achieve great things, but I am saying until he is tested and starts winning some fights against quality opponents he really isn't more than a club fighter. Being a club fighter doesn't really put you in a position to start calling proven fighters out... just a thought.
best of luck in 2012.

Email  

Ya Mike, but Tyson's 2 fights on the road, Casey went on to fight for a world title, and AJ Banal could fight for one within next year too. Tyson was competative in both fights, Winning the Casey fight till he gassed and frustrating Banal a lot til stopped on cuts.

He might not be everyone's cup on tea, but his two losses were against world class guys, he hung in with and gave problems to. He deserves to fight Canada's best, calling them out is not a stretch, if he's just a club fighter like you say, why doesnt someone from Canada step up and fight him? Cause he's a headache to fight.

Maybe Cave should go up 6lbs and fight Arash Usmanee at a catch weight. Not sure but Arash might have move past Canadian fighters.I think Arash is one of the top Canadian fighters close to Tyson's weight class.
Dan(Chingy), what do you of this fight for a NCC title? I know Halifax can't afford Arash to come fight in Tyson"s home town but maybe Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal or even Red Deer will pay these fighters the right money to see them fight.
Your thoughts?
I'm sure Arash would fight Tyson anyday if the money was right.

Good on tyson for stepping up and taking those fights. However, at the end of the day in my opinion all he proved was that he was outclassed in both fights and clearly does not belong on a world class stage yet.

Why would or why should anybody noteworthy fight him?

Seriously, what does he bring to the table? I agree he's not everybody's cup of tea. Maybe that is because he very rarely engages with his opponent and instead his strategy when in danger or when fighting somebody who can hurt him is to turn his back and either run, skip or hop out of danger as fast as possible. And then when out of danger just to punctuate things he likes to do some breakdancing moves to taunt his opponent as if he just did something marvelous.

That's not really what I call world class boxing, it's what irritated boxing fans in Cebu and it's why nobody out side of his hometown gives him any respect.

but if that to you is your definition of "hanging with top quality opponents" maybe they teach boxing a little different where you come from....

anyway... until he proves himself and WINS against some top tier competition he'll unfortunately be stuck fighting at the club level and most of the attention will be on the much more exciting fighters in canada.

Email  

yawl r blind cuz tyson kicked banlal's a$$. maybe watch the fight and c that for yourself. he landed a bomb and split banal open. They stop the fight in the 8th round cause they new that tyson was gonna beat him and winning on all scorecards. banal couldn't land a shot if he tried. this was a scam and hometown decision no questions.

cryin i think that is a good idea. first the price will dominate everybody at his current weight and win the worlds championships then of course he will move up and take out everybody in that division.

Email  

No Chingy here. I bet he's someone out west playing games.

Tyson wasnt ready for Casey, he was just some 4-0 Irish go with no top amateur background, Cave showed good heart and put on an entertaining fight I think.
AJ Banal, Tyson trained hard for, he won 2 rounds on two judges card and 3 on the other, when stopped in 8th (I had it even) who ever's home town that fight was in, was the winner.

Tony you sound like a hater, no offence. Like I said he's not everyone's cup of tea. Sometimes if people like a mover, they call him a boxer, if they don't, they call him a runner.
Tyson exchanged to win rounds, he's looking for points, he;s boxing, so out box him or stop him. I don't think banal did either.

maybe that's just how I see it, cause 'that's how they teach it where I come from.'

Everyone thought Tyson was getting KO'd early, and you make it sound like he did Tony, you're as crazy as Chingy, I give him a lot of respect for that fight.

Thanks Dan.
We can label him whatever we want: boxer, runner, superstar or even the "Prince of Hali". The bottom line is he has primarily faced bums/journeymen and the two times he did fight outside of Halifax (against decent competition) he lost. period. end of story. We can argue all day long about how close it was or what he did or didn't do, but that doesn't change those 2 losses.
I certainly applaud cave and his team for trying to make things work out, but I (like others) have a hard time giving him too much respect until this guy proves he can win on the road against quality fighters. And until that time I doubt he will get much respect from the rest of the world or land any meaningful fights.... That seems to be the general consensus from those labeled here as "haters" in this thread.
Anyway best of luck in 2012.

fair enough

Im sick of old man Cave flexing at anyone who thinks his son is not a top notch fighter he expresses himself steadily as a guy who will fight anyone who doesent think his son is great well the truth is his son isint great he aint much outside Scotia and i hate to no im happy to be the one to tell you that pal moliter would crush him and i know he will utter some threat after this of kicking my ass but you know what pal if you your son aint siht or he would have donne something by now heck idf he fought half as good as his daddy threatens peiople he might be a world champ everyone is sick of heing how great this guys daddy thinks he is christt he is about the only one who thinks so you come off like the bully in school who wants everone to jump when he says how high well i say it again and watch in 5 years your son WONT DO **** CAUSE HE AINT **** IN THE RING!!!. lol just sayin

Enjoying an afternoon drink eh truth?

we will see in the future no drinks here just speaking the..

I watched Cave quit when he fought Casey. It looked like Cave quit from the body shots. I would bet that Gautier would stop Cave with body shots, and make Tyosn quit like he did when he fought that 4-0 kid.

hater u are right on this one. Yea cave went down vs cassey but no doubt that fight was his worst fight ever in his life. yo He got up everytime like a true champ, but it was really bull shhit in the end cuz he was winnin on all the socrecards and then the ref stopped it and tyson was ready to keep goin and finish the fight to win it. he got up every time against casy none of those shots hurt him he smiling and was just more tired then anything. that would never happen again he hasn't been on the canvas since and never will again.

Email  

truth just for the record i stand by my son now if u have no body in ur coronor so be it at least i dont hide behind a internet name /so a happy new year to u too /oh bye the way truth u turn me on sooo strong and force full luv ya the old guy xoxoxo

I dont want anyone to think Im hating on Tyson here but Im just stating the facts here. Casey had 4 knock downs. There were two 10 - 8 rounds and one 10 -7 round for casey. So in three rounds Casey was up 30 - 23. The other rounds could have gone to Tyson Cave. Lets assume Tyson won the other 5 rounds by a shut out. All 10 -9 rounds. Thats 50 - 45 for Cave. It would be impossible for Cave to win on the card. In reality Tyson needed a KO to win. At best the score was 75 - 73 for Casey. Correct me if I am wrong in my scoring. He did look sharp at times but even Tyson said he wasn't in the best shape for that fight. I bet the Tyson who fought AJ Banal would box the socks off of Casey.

What do you think Chingy of the scoring I mentioned? Does it make sense?

that is how one jugge might have had it and that is how you score it but there is 3 judges remember. i wasn't at the fight but scrapman was and and was ringside and said he was ahead on all the scorecards so he would have the best view. it just wasn't the best right for tyson like u said if he fought again he would win. and probably by KO

Chingy do you know how to score a knock down? a knock do is an automatic 10 - 8 round and 2 knock down downs in a round is an automatic 10 - 7 round. Casey knocked Cave down with in the 3rd, 7th and twice in the 8th. You can't say casey alone didn't score 30 - 23. If this happened then its impossible even if Cave won the other 5 rounds. Its not what I see its just simple math. The judges couldn't have had him ahead. Makes sense to me.

Lets do it this way:

Round 1: Cave 10 - 9
Round 2: Cave 10 - 9
Round 3: Casey 10 -8 (Casey scored a knock down)
Round 4: Cave 10 - 9
Round 5: Cave 10 - 9
Round 6: Cave 10 - 9
Round 7: Casey 10 -8 (Casey scored a knock down)
Round 8: Casey 10 - 7 (Casey scored 2 knock downs)

At best Cave had 73 points and at worst Casey had 75. Its not a matter of angles and how you saw the fight. The points just cant add up in favor of Cave as the 4 knock downs put him so far ahead that it didn't matter what happened in the other 5 rounds.

Does this make sense Chingy?

Hey Chingy I am curious to see how you scored it just from another perspective. Can you give me a round by round score please?

i was only going on bye what jim gentle told me he said if tyson had not have wnt toe to toe last round he would have won by points but we did not that is in the past we have atune up fight he turndson 21 jan we wil see were we go from there /and im in love the truth xoxoxo such a srong man ooooohhhhhh

Yes this is possible after 7 rounds. Tyson could have won 5 of those 7 rounds. If he did then he would be up by 1 point going into the 8th round. It possibly could have been 66 - 65 for Cave going into the 8th round. My scoring was based on 8 rounds and the fight going to the cards. So yes I see your point to Chingy and Caveman.

I think the point I was making though, was Tyson was up and doing well the majority of the fight,(6rounds to 1round(10-8)) going into the 7th and not that he should have won the fight.
(the contract was signed for a 6 rounder too, but a day before the fight they agreed to fight 2 more)

I think that's the definition of "hanging in there with a world class guy". He was beat though, no excuses.

The Banal fight was messy but I thought Tyson did well. He does need quality wins though, that's why they're calling out top Canadian guys.

Dan I wouldn't go as far as saying Casey was world class. Hes a big puncher and thats it. When Casey stepped up and fought a real world class fighter he was blown out in the first round. It wasn't a lucky punch either it was total domination by a real world class fighter.

I think Cave is a much better fighter than Casey. He could go alot further than Casey. I think Cave should rematch Casey again at 122lbs and then when he beats him Cave may get a shot at Guillermo Rigondeaux.

I dont understand how Tyson can expect to fight Molitor when he has not climbed the right laddetr. I mean dont you have to progress and acomplish to fight the best fighters?.Like Molitor or not he is undoubtably one of Canadas best boxers and Tyson is far frtom that so how can they expect a fight to happen?

i scored it the same ghiz it was just the 8th round that messed things up. tyson was ahead on all the scorecards so he probably just let up a little in the last round otherwise he would have won anyway he got up after every time he got hit and that is the sign of a true champ.

Chingy is wierd! Either he is tyson cave, or hes tyson caves girlfriend;or something similar!! LOL

Casey's more of a grinder than a big puncher I think. And he is world class, he won a european title, fought for a world title and lost the the best amateur fighter all time, no shame in that.

hater i'm just a fan but u should now i got tyson autograph on a t**** and when he becomes world champ i'm going to sell it and get fuccccKIING rich. buy low sell high ******** u can hate now all u want but we b on top

Email  

Yeah Chingy, ur his fan like "Stan" from that Eminem song, you WIERDO!!! Your all on tysons nuts like an obsessed teenie-bopper is for Justin Bieber u wierd lttle dumb-ass!! LOL!!

Chingy it's o.k. to support someone but you are down right dillusional.I get the sense you don't get out much.Good luck in the future Tyson,and get some more road win's.If they don't come to you ,you have to go to them.

tune up fight for what.another show down with a nobody?

tune up for the biggest fight of his life to fight the under 19 female champion from the yukon who has a 3-12 record with 1KO.

luv you guys too happy new year

luv you guys too happy new year......

So funny this kid is a bum period. And what was said about Molitor is so true also the little Dwarf walks around crowing about how he is one of the best on the planet and Cabellero almost killed him and hes a B fighter. Anyone who knows Steve well knows hes a mouthy cocky little ahole who is so full of himself its pathetic because the truth he while better than Tyson no doubt really aint that good either hes always been siht scared to throw more than a punch or two at a time. Get his pic off the homepage here hes a joke.

Hey Ghiz,

I agree with your scoring. It is really unlikely Tyson was gonna win that one if the ref let it go to a decision.

Although just out if interest - I don't believe a judge has to score 10 - 8 if there is a knock down. On a ten point must system if Tyson is knocked down (1 point deduction), but still wins the round (10 pts) isn't the final round score 9 - 9?

Quote: Ghizmo78
Lets do it this way:

At best Cave had 73 points and at worst Casey had 75. Its not a matter of angles and how you saw the fight. The points just cant add up in favor of Cave as the 4 knock downs put him so far ahead that it didn't matter what happened in the other 5 rounds.

Email  

hey simon we luv u too have a happy new year from team cave each person to thier own thoughts god luv ya ur pricless

r payne i get out plenty and have seexxxual intercoure with the most beautiful women. i'm sorry you don't.

Quote: Greg K
Hey Ghiz,

I agree with your scoring. It is really unlikely Tyson was gonna win that one if the ref let it go to a decision.

Although just out if interest - I don't believe a judge has to score 10 - 8 if there is a knock down. On a ten point must system if Tyson is knocked down (1 point deduction), but still wins the round (10 pts) isn't the final round score 9 - 9?

Lets do it this way:

Greg K you are right. It is possible to have a round go 9 - 9. Tyson Cave could win 2 minutes and 59 seconds of a round but get knocked down by a flash punch. It is then possible for the round to be 9 - 9. In most cases thought it would be scored a 10 - 8 round. If the round is lose and both guys have their moments the 10 - 8 is the way to go.

Quote: Greg K
Hey Ghiz,

Lets do it this way:

Greg K you are right. It is possible to have a round go 9 - 9. Tyson Cave could win 2 minutes and 59 seconds of a round but get knocked down by a flash punch. It is then possible for the round to be 9 - 9. In most cases thought it would be scored a 10 - 8 round. If the round is lose and both guys have their moments the 10 - 8 is the way to go.

Just as clarification guys, the only way a round can be 9 - 9 is if there was a point deduction for a foul. The ten point "must" system dictates that someone must get 10 points.
Speaking as a former professional judge, the most likely scenario as you describe it would be for the scorer of the knockdown to win the round 10 - 9 ( instead of 10 - 8 )if he was clearly losing the round to that point.
Now if he was being clearly dominated and then scored the knockdown, you'd have an argument to bring him back up and score the round 10 - 10 even though there was was knockdown scored.
You can't ignore all the good work the knocked down fighter was doing to the point of the knockdown.

Well said. Thanks for the clarification.

Email  

Yeah makes sense. I was off on my scoring ideas there with the 9 - 9 round. Not possible unless there is a foul.

thx cuz now this just confirms from a professional juddge that in fact tyson would have been ahead on all the scorecards. Yeeeeehaw to all the haters look out becuase 2012 is the year the prince turns into the King of Canada

Knowing how a 9 - 9 round can happen doesn't tell the scoring in the Cave vs. Casey fight at all. I know for sure Casey won Round 3, 7 and 8. Id like to know the official scoring of Round 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6. There were some close rounds in there. Id like to see the official score cards. Doesn't anyone have them?

LOL AT CHINGY...PRICE OF CANADA LMAO

LOL all you want but I go by C-MONEY now and it's not prince its gonna be KING of Canada.

honestly ur a mess.the price of hali wont leave hali so there is no king of canada in his future.u guys talk so foolish honestly.hes goin no where and its his own fault.

this is 2012 and things have changed. you'll feel the earthquake this year yeeehaaw you'll feel it.

earthquake???
omg you are kidding right, this kid cpukdent punch a hole in a wet paper bag. Seriously not hating on Cave but these are the stupid comments referred to.he runs and slaps-tgats it

u even know what a earthquake is? ya he's gonna rip havoc and domination. that's what it means... he's the caadian champ in his division and already proven he's the best. u wanna know the TRUTH? the only people running are moliter and sebestaian. i think he should stop wasting time on these bums and move up to higher weight class and dominate there.

better get more behind that punch if hes gonna move up.the guy cant crack an egg.c-money sounds like hulk hogan.he eats his vitamins and says his prayers brotha lol.

Hey Chingwell

The correct term is reak havoc you moosepie lmao and the only thing that will "reek" is his performence outside N.S.
Those guys are both way out of his league pal you need to get your head right, let your boy win a couple against real good opposition or even great opposition before you call out formerWorld Champions and guys who have fought for big belts. You know how stupid it sounds its like a guy who races formula 1 "go carts" expecting to get in a real formula one race.
lmfao smh
wake the fkuc up

And
My opinion is Moliter is all but washed up never the same since he got smashed at Rama by a bum too, but he would still school Cave
Ya a higher weightclass would not only expose his great talent it would also expose his chin.:) great idea!

truth do u ever say anything good or positive about anyone /it must be terrible looking in the mirror / but all the best tou i hope ur life goes better in 2012 / all the luv team cave

WREAK havoc. Somebody took too many in the head. FACKIN MORON if you're going to correct somebody get it right yourself

u guys are all messed up.why u callin out molitor.there are 19 other top 20 fighters in the world.if cave is so great get r done.is jason naugler gonna be on that card.if so at least we can watch a fight.now that guy had balls.he fought anyone and didnt run his mouth about it.if cave and the rest of team cave had nauglers balls i would keep my mouth shut.caves balls are in his mouth attached to his tongue cause all they do is flap there mouth and do nothing about it.face it team prince ur not gonna get these ppl to come to halifax to fight u for little to nothing so get ur balls out of ur mouth and do something smart.running ur mouth on here doesnt hep u it ruins u.

according to boxrec cave is ranked 100.why would anyone even think about fighting cave thats ranked as high as molitor.duh.

Actually Mr Cave no hatred here just being real. The kid needs to shut me and everyone else up by heading to Edmonton Montreal or Ontario sit down on his punches show some real balls in a couple fights and start to buikd sone kinda fan base outside Halifax. A good matchmaker would be worth the money but at the days end the ball is in your sons court. He is the one who has to make things change cause being a Canadian Champion dont mean siht!
Regards!
There you go that sugar coated and honey sweet enough for you Sir.

truth ur such a sweetheart

Cave is fighting boxrecs 306 ranked superbantam next! The guy is 9-12-1, and Cave defeated him every round by 10 rnd. decision, 6 months ago! Cant wait to see the rematch!! lol

this guy isn't even going to touch the prince. the only reason cave is gong to fight him is to finish the unfinished business and knock this guy out. this is just a warmup fight for whats next.

What's next?

I know its tough for Cave to get fights with the money they are working with. I dont like the idea of Cave fighting Nava again. Its a step backwards. There must be someone else in the top 100 that was available. I do like that Cave is staying busy and fighting when the times are tough. If Tyson wants to climb the ranks and get big fights again he needs to fight top 100 guys.

hes not makin himself better.cmon warm up.this is the stuff hes been fighting all along.pathetic.why is he even in ns.cmon.

No Sponsor = no chance of anything, period.
Every pro from here that has really gotten anywhere had to leave, get the right fights at the right places against the right person, and it wasn't possible without a sponsor.
Its been before my time since a fighter made Halifax his base and made a decent living, and I don't see that changing any time soon.... Very sadly.

Any interest in Alberta or MTL Caveman?

no sponser K it is like breaking down a brick wall

Is there really no other promotors out there Robert that will allow Tyson to fight on their shows? You would think a promoter would want Tyson on their show. Is he asking to much money to be on the show or are they simply just ducking him and not want him up against their guys. I mean if its a money thing then sometimes a fighter has to take short money on the road to he can build his name and get some wins on the road.

its not workin that way for cave.he had a shot in new mexico.what happened.go to the states.make money period.no money here.naugler made more money in 2 fights i betthan cave made in all of his together.why cause he took chances.hedidnt wiin those fights but he took chances.

the only time Tyson has left hali he got ko'd at the shaw. i saw the fight & if he ever leaves again the same will happen. he is a good boxer with good footwork but he cant crack an egg & he has a glass chin. 2 things that are VERY bad for a pro fighter. i have nothing against Tyson, i dont even know him, but that is just how it is. Sorry !!!

Quote: ontario fan
the only time Tyson has left hali he got ko'd at the shaw. i saw the fight & if he ever leaves again the same will happen. he is a good boxer with good footwork but he cant crack an egg & he has a glass chin. 2 things that are VERY bad for a pro fighter. i have nothing against Tyson, i dont even know him, but that is just how it is. Sorry !!!

For the record Ontario Fan, Tyson Cave left halifax 3 times. One was for an exibition in the US somewhere. I can't remember the exact location but he did. Second was for Willie Casey and then last summer he went to the Phillipines. So he was on the road three times. Also you claim he has a weak ching. Tyson has never been down or KO'd by a shot to the head. In fact he has taken lots of clean shots and it didn't faze him. The only person to hurt him was Casey with BODY SHOTS. This was because he was dead tired and his legs just gave out on him. You can clearly in the video he can't believe a body shot took him down. Maybe it was poor conditioning for that fight. Casey is also a big puncher so that may have something to do with it too. Tyson moves not because he has a weak chin but because he isn't the hardest puncher and probably just doesn't like to get hit period.

Finally someone said Tyson will never make the money Naugle made. Sad thing is your right. Its not because he doesn't go on the road its because there isn't alot of interest for bantam weights. People dont pay big money for Bantam weights.

Tyson good dancer. he is in the wrong business he shuld audition to be on dancing with the stars.

I agree WillieD

Tyson Cave is ranked 36th in Canada pound for pound by boxrec. That seems alot more accurate!

we luv u guys and dave there is no interest in fighting a south paw that boxs not slugs may b with some sponspers we will get ahead thanks for sticking up f0r tyson ghiz just so many other haters here

thats bull**** all it shows is how corrupt boxing is in canada he can't even move up in p4p cause everybody in his weight class is ducking him. if molter and Gauthier keep running he should automatically move up the ranks, but tht's why im saying he shouldn't waste anymore time on these guys and just move up in weight anyway and then he'll be top 10 no question and hopefully get some decent fights then too.

are you on crack moliter is a 2 time world champion and has made close to 2 million in the sport and your talking about him ducking a fighter that cant win outside his home province for fkuc's sakes give your head a fkucking shake
moliter i know your in here now and then for sihts n giggles take this fight and barry this kid im sick of this guys delusions
a kid that probably fights for 500 a fight this is a mute discussion whatv a joke lol

truth i don't know how u can hate on the prince so much and think that molter is so much better than tyson when Moliter isn't even anything that speical. look at his record he built it fighting bums in the early goings and then when e faced good competition he got knocked out and lost his belt. his knock out percent is almost the same as tyons at around 30% and he has 2 losses just like the prince. they seem pretty close to me. If Molitor did something special i would respect your opinion and give him props but these guys are dead event and in my books the edge is that tyson wouldn't have to worry about any punching power for Molitor and out box him all night long. thats why this fight is not happening and molter keeps ducking cuz he knows he has no way to win and he'll get exposed in the process.

First off fighting bums in the early going is xcalled good management and growing a potentially good fighter at a proper speed and heres something in regards to your comment about facing nobody-when your a world champ(something cave has absolutely 0 chance of being)
they have what are called manditorys which means you fight who the governing sanction piks, you boob....This the guy won and retained an IBF title for over 2 years then lost and retained it again.

What has Cave won really a canadian title bro that doesent mean dyck my grandma won it in 73 and held it for 10 years..funny nobody remembers her lol, and lets not forget a very important factor to compare Moliter travelled fought and won in everyone elases backyard Cave cant win outside halifax, its not hating i just have an impatience for ignorance buyist attitudes and sometimes flatout stupidity.

Dont get it wrong either I dont like moliter hes a mouthy self centered little fkuc ask anyone who knows him and they will tell you the very same but what i wont do is because of my opinion of the guy ignore the fact that Cave wouldent have a hope against him, washed up as he might be. Cave has done nothing and beat nobody impressed nobody made no money has all but no fan base and will not fight on the road,moliter is a 2 time world champion,made a boatload of cash is well recognized not just in canada but world wide oh and heres something to chew on moliters last fight was in his opponents hometown, and a win.
Rather than blab on here bout how and why its real simple man get on the road and start doing what fighters must do to climb the ranks earn RESPECT build a fan base.Then and only then will he even be considered by those in the no a decent fighter deserving of a proper opportunity and payday. fkucv me its so simple, not hate buddy boy, facts!

OPEN YOUR EYES AND TELL YOUR BOY TO MAN UP AND START DOING WHATS RIGHT, HE DOES AND I ASSURE YOU I WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO GIVE HIM RESPECT, BUT SADLY AND MARK MY WORDS ON THIS PPLE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

There is no comeback that can undo the truth Chingy
but for fun, lets hear it>>>!!!

Quote: truth
First off fighting bums in the early going is xcalled good management and growing a potentially good fighter at a proper speed and heres something in regards to your comment about facing nobody-when your a world champ(something cave has absolutely 0 chance of being)
they have what are called manditorys which means you fight who the governing sanction piks, you boob....This the guy won and retained an IBF title for over 2 years then lost and retained it again.

What has Cave won really a canadian title bro that doesent mean dyck my grandma won it in 73 and held it for 10 years..funny nobody remembers her lol, and lets not forget a very important factor to compare Moliter travelled fought and won in everyone elases backyard Cave cant win outside halifax, its not hating i just have an impatience for ignorance buyist attitudes and sometimes flatout stupidity.

Dont get it wrong either I dont like moliter hes a mouthy self centered little fkuc ask anyone who knows him and they will tell you the very same but what i wont do is because of my opinion of the guy ignore the fact that Cave wouldent have a hope against him, washed up as he might be. Cave has done nothing and beat nobody impressed nobody made no money has all but no fan base and will not fight on the road,moliter is a 2 time world champion,made a boatload of cash is well recognized not just in canada but world wide oh and heres something to chew on moliters last fight was in his opponents hometown, and a win.
Rather than blab on here bout how and why its real simple man get on the road and start doing what fighters must do to climb the ranks earn RESPECT build a fan base.Then and only then will he even be considered by those in the no a decent fighter deserving of a proper opportunity and payday. fkucv me its so simple, not hate buddy boy, facts!

OPEN YOUR EYES AND TELL YOUR BOY TO MAN UP AND START DOING WHATS RIGHT, HE DOES AND I ASSURE YOU I WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO GIVE HIM RESPECT, BUT SADLY AND MARK MY WORDS ON THIS PPLE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

There is no comeback that can undo the truth Chingy
but for fun, lets hear it>>>!!!

This makes total sense Truth but also you have to look at it from another point of view. Thare are many guys out there who never get the oppourtunity to fight on a regular basis, or get fight offers period. I'm gonna correct myself. Tyson has fought 4 times on the road. He also fought in Moncton last year on the undercard and in my opinon had the best fight of his life KO'ing his opponent in 3 rounds. Grantet the guy he fough wasn't the best but I've never seen Tyson look so sharp. Anyway back to my point. There are many guys out there who just don't get a platform to show what they have. If given the opportunity that Molitor had, maybe Tyson could have been successful as well on a world stage. Molitor fought most of his career in his home town against guys with the name "3K" Battery for world championships. When he left town to fight the same guy he lost on points. Just shows ya how home town fighting can influence judging. To say Tyson isn't on the level of way off. Tyson was an accomplished amature fighter and for what he has to work with in the pro ranks hes doing ok. He just needs a chance to prove himself. Its so easy to say go on the road but who is knocking on his door offering him fights. No one. There are hundreds of Tyson Cave's out there trying to make it. Only the small 1% get a shot to prove it. If Cave fought Molitor he would give him a great fight and I bet it would bring alot of interest in Canada. Its what Canada needs.

interesting point
if you are an above average fighter they will find room for you somewhere, montreal i9s very close and ivonne michele keeps things active, they are looking for fresh young strong impressive fighters this only furters my point that his skill level is not the same or he would be getting those calls you speak of and promotion companies would be looking to put his name in i9nk. I remember years ago he was offered a fight with Kooner and declined, a fight he should have taken and made the best of, sometimes even in a loss a hard fought effort is all it takes to get the wheels moving. We will see what is in store for our friend from the maritimes but its my bet that he wont be doing to much unless he is willing to take significant chances. As for Molitor in Africa, well i heard it was decisive lets not forget that was their third fight, sooner or later Indlovu would get it right, That i was sure of.

For the record if your going to move and box you have to commit sometimes with sustained and deliberate attacks to win.
Tyson wants not much of that.

u too narrow minded truth. this year the price is going to shake up the boxing world and cause an earthquake. u heard it here first. he's already proven he is willing to go on the road and fight now he is just trying to land the fights.
Molitoer should step up and be a man he should be like trupish and trotter. trupish is miles better than trotter but he got challenged and he's going to prove it now. that's what we are talking about her. the prince has already proven all he can in halifax and now its time to be the king of canada and thats why these fights are important but everybody is ducking him. he's already called out Gauthier, he's all ready called out Moliter so you cant say he isn't willing to go on the road to fight them cuz he already made it known. this is the breakout year for the prince if molter can win a world title with this crappy boxing skills a smooth slick boxer like the price is going to have a field day. you'll recognize and be the first one lining up for an autograph soon enough truth. i know the truth hurts

lauhs at Chingy, hard too.
good for you bro we all have our heros in life (mine are my kids), and Cave needs all the ones he can find.
I think maybe your confusing "ducking" with a "complete and utter waste of time, thats why nobody wants to fight this kid, theres no money no prestige and no point to it"..
i couldent have made it any more clear than in my last cple posts lol.
Ill brace myself for the earthquake lol, um ya yep there, im all ready.:)!

Trupish and Trotter are real fighters that come to fight, and not run around and slap like a little girl! Cave got stopped easy by Willie Casey, and he would get stopped by Gautier! Cave only want's a payday! And anyone with 2 brain cells knows it!

look guys i know you think that is how it is. what happened has happened, i'll say this that if the prince doesn't perform this year I will agree with you and start supporting other fighters, but i'm telling you this is a break out year for him and he will be known.

sorry but the closest cave will get to fighting any major fight is if he volunteers at being a ring girl.

When i lived in ontario i seen moilter train and fight. I never had the chance to see cave fight when he came to moncton i know who he is juss from being around boxing, so i u tubed him and watched and watched def would beat moilter sh.t with the flying upper cuts. foot stomp and my fav the rope a dope moilter would not even know what angle cave was coming from

wille y not send ur self for ring girl the way u run my son down u have to be a cyyunt

May is a prime example of thr buyist opinion i spoke of
"Never seen Cave fight but he'd win", nonetheless opinions will vary.
Best of luck Tyson just man tge fkuc up and lets see whst yiur made of!

No siht May ? the flying uppercut huh ? you sound like another smart guy from the Maritimes who knows nothing about boxing.

yyyyyuuuuuuuppppppp

May why don't u check out the youtube video vs. aj banal what do you call the defensive move where tyson turns his back and runs like a bioatch?

May is foolish when it comes to the game. I know who May is I used to box him and I sparred many many times. He is a guy who trained for years and never had the balls to fight he knows who I am.

O

I read May's response as being very sarcastic and that he doesn't truely believe Tyson would beat Molitor. I read it that way and didn't take it serious.

Just how I seen it.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com