Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
trotter vs trupish or zewski

I disagree, if adam is smart he will steer clear of janks and I could see micheal zewski being a tough fight but janks is a hardnose fighter who can bang and is relentless... Styles make fights and he has one of those styles that can put some of the best to the test. Would love to see either fight and let the best man win

Re: trotter vs trupish or zewski

I totally agree

Have we not been down this road before with other prospects such David Lemieux and others. We build them up before they are truly ready for the next level. Trotter is very gifted athletically and would most likely out work an aging Trupish, but Zewski would be too smart and clever. In addition Zewski has one of the smartest managers in boxing Cameron Dunkin and would most likey have no interest in this fight at this time, he would put his ego aside for bigger opportunities.

aging trupish? hahaha we'll see. money talks bull**** walks. sometimes people bite off more than they can chew and janks' ppl just may get his head removed. gotta clawl before you walk boy

O.K. I apologize did not mean to insult anyone particularily Trupish. You make some meaningful points.

Have any of you seen Adam fight?
He's not aging and he's not a stepping stone, he is still an up and comer. I would like to see Adam fight Lemieux next.
I've seen all his fights in Edmonton and can tell you he will knock out Trotter quick and early. Too much to soon for Trotter.

lemeouix would get his ass nocked out just like last time if he faced a real fighter. but then he would just complain like typical frenchie

Email  

No, your wrong. Lemeiux is a great fighter that hits hard with both hands. Same with Adam. You should support all Canadian fighters.
Your a stupid ass from the maritimes that can`t see past New Brunswick.
Do us all a favor and shut your yap and go build a ship or something. Stop being such a hater.

come on man, you can't be serious r u?
who has lemeuix foughtt? bums. anybody can look good fighting bums.
all i said is if u put him in there with somebody
who has skills he'll get knocked out. if you don't believe me you must have a short memory and simply just look back at his last fight. Then maybe you can say something intelligent.
SHIPS START HERE

Email  

Looked to me like he was winning his last fight until he got caught. What do you got against french people anyways?

if these guys want to beat trotter i heard he learned boxing from some guy at impactboxingclub.coach's should go to him on how to beat him.anybody could be beat.

Quote: Chingy
come on man, you can't be serious r u?
who has lemeuix foughtt? bums. anybody can look good fighting bums.
all i said is if u put him in there with somebody
who has skills he'll get knocked out. if you don't believe me you must have a short memory and simply just look back at his last fight. Then maybe you can say something intelligent.
SHIPS START HERE

Yeah, and Tyson Cave's next fight should be against Pascal because although he may not knock him out
( although thats a possibility ) Cave would surely win the fight.

Go away.

kamala i was thinking may weather y stop at pascal

from Halifax

I think a warmup fight with Pacman before Tyson fights Mayweather would really build up the PPV value!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^

That is a hell of a game plan.
Take out Pac to set up the big dollar PPV against Mayweather, then drop down to Bantam and clean out Donaire etc, then win all the belts from there up and fight both Klitchko's at the same time in MSG..... Then make the move to the UFC, where he will fight the winner of Lesnar/Overeem for the #1 contender against Dos Santos.

All ya gotta do is believe, right Chingy? Believe and be able to get WAYYYY better drugs than I can lol.

Punchy

IP: 174.0.15.251

Nov 27, 2011 - 7:54AM QuoteReply Re: trotter vs trupish or zewski

Have we not been down this road before with other prospects such David Lemieux and others. We build them up before they are truly ready for the next level. Trotter is very gifted athletically and would most likely out work an aging Trupish, but Zewski would be too smart and clever. In addition Zewski has one of the smartest managers in boxing Cameron Dunkin and would

ppl have been saying trupish is done since 2002 when i first went to the nationals. since then he has won mulitple national titles and 2 olympic games. he's not getting calls from world champions for sparring if he was aging or done. trotter is a really good, strong fighter but i wouldnt bet against trupish he always seems to get the job done. would be a really good fight tho and i think they both will have successful pro career's.

kamala sit down with your tight pants.

u think u make good sense but show me somebody lemeuix has beat who has any talent. show me. all the guy knows how to do is try and hit grand slams with his right hand. pascal is no different except maybe on Roids. as for pack man i don't think your grand scheme is even an option because he is going to get crushed by money may. after that nobody will give a **** about him anyore. this sport is called the sweet science for a reason, skill matters. that's why it doesn't matter how big or small you are, how hard u hit, if you got the skill and know the science you can win everyday. just look at bruce lee, he was a skinny ass 140 pounds and could rip Kimbo slice in a minute if he wanted to. so ya maybe you need to get educated and then u can believe. till then sit down with your tight pants. the ships have already started HERE.

Email  

Chingy, your a waste of time. I'm done with this loser.
Hope to run into Tyson and Robert at the WBC convention in Vegas.Should be a great time.

Quote: J Clarke
Punchy

IP: 174.0.15.251

Nov 27, 2011 - 7:54AM QuoteReply Re: trotter vs trupish or zewski

Have we not been down this road before with other prospects such David Lemieux and others. We build them up before they are truly ready for the next level. Trotter is very gifted athletically and would most likely out work an aging Trupish, but Zewski would be too smart and clever. In addition Zewski has one of the smartest managers in boxing Cameron Dunkin and would

Jordan,
From where I was sitting it looked like Trotter caught you while you slipped on the canvas and you didn't have a chance to recover. Have you ever sparred with Trupish? If so, can't you give us the pro and cons of both fighters?. Thanks

ppl have been saying trupish is done since 2002 when i first went to the nationals. since then he has won mulitple national titles and 2 olympic games. he's not getting calls from world champions for sparring if he was aging or done. trotter is a really good, strong fighter but i wouldnt bet against trupish he always seems to get the job done. would be a really good fight tho and i think they both will have successful pro career's.

Sorry, my question is in the middle of Jordan's quote. Not sure how that happened.

cryin brains

Jordan,
From where I was sitting it looked like Trotter caught you while you slipped on the canvas and you didn't have a chance to recover. Have you ever sparred with Trupish? If so, can't you give us the pro and cons of both fighters?. Thanks

to answer your question about trotter, he came out on fire and caught me with an overhand right around the temple area and then when i got up crushed me to the body which i couldnt recover from that. very powerful. i cant take nothing away from trotter, he did his job and i feel bad for not putting on a better performance.

i fought trupish in 2005 and it was pretty much the same as the trotter fight. i have been stopped twice since i started boxing. once by trupish and once by trotter. also, i have sparred with truupish at a training camp in vancouver with adonis stevenson and the rest of the team that year.

trotter prob has quicker hands and feet and i would say they both have awesome power. the one thing that trupish has that works to his advantage is his heart and will. he is a skilled boxer but if he is getting outboxed he will switch gears and come forward and grind you down and is relentless. both really good fighters.

as far as the con's go i would say the only one would be to fight each other right now.as a fan i would like to see them both do more before that happened. both of them r steamrollin right now and it would be a really good fight but i think its worth waiting for them to both accomplish more before butting heads.there's more than enough jr.middleweights in the world to fight instead of taking two good canadian fighters from the same province and making it now. thats just my opinion.

Thanks Jordan, well put.

Quote: Chingy
kamala sit down with your tight pants.

u think u make good sense but show me somebody lemeuix has beat who has any talent. show me. all the guy knows how to do is try and hit grand slams with his right hand. pascal is no different except maybe on Roids. as for pack man i don't think your grand scheme is even an option because he is going to get crushed by money may. after that nobody will give a **** about him anyore. this sport is called the sweet science for a reason, skill matters. that's why it doesn't matter how big or small you are, how hard u hit, if you got the skill and know the science you can win everyday. just look at bruce lee, he was a skinny ass 140 pounds and could rip Kimbo slice in a minute if he wanted to. so ya maybe you need to get educated and then u can believe. till then sit down with your tight pants. the ships have already started HERE.

Skill matters, but a good small guy loses to a good bigger guy every time, which is why weight division exist.

Kimbo slice is a bad example, he is about as one dimensional as it gets...... put bruce lee in with Lesnar and the outcome is a lot different.
Remember when Royce Gracie won the first few UFC events against much larger men? Did you see what happened when he fought Matt Hughes, at his weight, 10 years later? The sport evolved, Royce didn't.

Anyways the really sad thing is you don't even know enough to realize what I posted was a big joke at your expense.
More learning, less posting bro.

Quote: J Clarke
cryin brains

Jordan,

to answer your question about trotter, he came out on fire and caught me with an overhand right around the temple area and then when i got up crushed me to the body which i couldnt recover from that. very powerful. i cant take nothing away from trotter, he did his job and i feel bad for not putting on a better performance.

i fought trupish in 2005 and it was pretty much the same as the trotter fight. i have been stopped twice since i started boxing. once by trupish and once by trotter. also, i have sparred with truupish at a training camp in vancouver with adonis stevenson and the rest of the team that year.

trotter prob has quicker hands and feet and i would say they both have awesome power. the one thing that trupish has that works to his advantage is his heart and will. he is a skilled boxer but if he is getting outboxed he will switch gears and come forward and grind you down and is relentless. both really good fighters.

as far as the con's go i would say the only one would be to fight each other right now.as a fan i would like to see them both do more before that happened. both of them r steamrollin right now and it would be a really good fight but i think its worth waiting for them to both accomplish more before butting heads.there's more than enough jr.middleweights in the world to fight instead of taking two good canadian fighters from the same province and making it now. thats just my opinion.

Really good post from a guy who fought them both.
I saw Trotters last fight against Reitee, looked like the same cracking right hand that he unleashed on FNF.... Looked like you could see and hear the power on it, really impressive stuff.

Lemieux would knock these boys out cold.

Kamala tell u what. let's just agree to disagree on this one.

Email  

dex u are right leaumieux pretty much did get knocked out cold his last fight. He would probably be trotter because they are both the same, no skill and just hit home runs but he is not in the same league as zewski or trupish.

Email  

Quote: Dex
Lemieux would knock these boys out cold.

Is it a good think to knock them out.
His trainer thinks he as a knock out syndrome.
On a serious note Trupish vs Lemieux would be a interesting fight.

Chingy is as ignorant as they come!! Just because a fighter is a human being that makes mistakes, and isn't perfect and may loose a fight or two DOESN'T make him a bum!! But stupid people like Chingy, can't grasp that concept. Ur DUMB!!

Secondly, Trupish, Trotter, Zewki, and Lemeiux are awesome exciting canadian fighters!! Who knows %1000 who would really win if they fought. I think it's totally CLASSLESS to call them BUMS. Would love to see theese fighters in a super 4 type tournament!! :)

Hater, don't hate on me because I'm iced out top to bottom in double c's.

I never said he was a bum, I strcickley said he was a one dimensional fighter who just swings for home runs. nothing wrong with that, it is exciting to watch, but you cant be elite when that is your only game plan. and so it is a mistake to bill somebody as the #1 top figher when they have never been challenged and only fight people who cater to their direct style. ya i know boxing is a business so it is smart and it sells tickets. but i'm taking from the scientific sweet science level. i will for sure give credit when credit is due. if you want to fight the best you need to take the test.

Email  

Canada as mentioned has a well stocked 154 to 160 divsion's.I agree with what Jordan had stated.Jordan you showed great class and honor in the ring and by reading you post you still have a great deal of respect for the sport and it's player's,well done .Rubio was losing to Lemieux up to the point of the knock out ,Rubio is a highly regarded fighter by most observer's and is now in contention for a title shot again.And Chingy again you proved you are full of **** .

lololol you might not agree with my assessment, but your comments clearly demonstrate a lack of experience/understanding on your part.

"he was winning up until he got KO'd? i'm pretty sure the fight was at least 10 rounds. Different fighters come in with different game plans.

Of course a novice like lemeuiex is going to come out guns Blazing which is exactly what he did....

Rubio being the expert (and true champion) just had to weather the storm, figure out his opponent and then was quick to dismantle him.

I guess you would also suggest that pascal was "winning" vs hopkins in their fight?
and hopkins was "lucky" to pull off the victory?

If you don't believe me listen to the post fight interview with larry merchant. Hopkins a true champion and expert lays it all out right there. he says pascal was just a bull, didn't set up anything and needs to think thinks through a little better to become a champion.

Maybe you need to do the same with your comments ?

Email  

Chingy ur dumb-dude!! A real understanding and smart human being doesn't really care if another man has more bling and diamonds than another. And a understanding and smart human being would give credit to Lemeiux and Pascal for showing true boxing ability fighting against other champion boxers.

hater, u made some points i just want to remind you ask first what do you say about a guy like floyd, money may jr??? he's the top dog u know that. 42-0, perfect record and he has all the money, all the bling, and he is on top in every possible way completely dominating the boxing world. Its hard to argue all that and he will prove it once again on may 5th when he shows the world he is the top pound for pound in the world and still undefeated. so maybe it isn't all about the bling but then again maybe it is. go get that chedda hater go make that bling.

Email  

Chingy why don't you get off Mayweather's nut's and start acting your age not 15.For a man in his 50's your are very childish.Bling is not everything,it might be to you but other people are deeper and have respect and honor,another thing, go away.Go talk to Trupish Lemieux or Trotter and give them your take.

really like trotter. met him and he is a very nice respectful man. always have admired trupish. in and out of the ring. trupish and i had a fantastic fight. give me trotter first. great guage for trupish

Your fight with Trupish was very exciting to watch. Love to see it again.

Walcuk, your fight with trupish was amazing. i would say a good fight for you would be to go beat up lemeuix. its perfect timing. he proved once again he is too one dimensional and lacks the skill necessary for any formidable opponent. on top of that his confidence will be at an all time low which would be another edge for you.. your defense and experience would frustrate him and then win it for you.

Email  

Hate to say it but good call by Chingy

Adam Trupish is the best middleweight in Canada PERIOD!!!

Email  

and that's why he's the champ. he's gonna prove it this janurary.

Email  

Janks is the real deal my friend

This fight is getting alot of attention as it should,both are in the mix.I think it's going to be a competitive fight,they both come ready,they can both counter with good power.Trotter has a great counter right hand that should be respected,Adam has great toughness very durable.It is a great Canadian match up,two up and comer's making new's,and now we will see who has the pedigree to pull it off.A loss will not be the end of either guy ,but the winner will be in a great position for future fight's.Anyway these two guy's are at the beginning of their career's,and both team's taking the fight show's a lot of moxy.I hope it is a classic and neither guy get's too beat up,but with these two ,I din't see any quit in either guy.Both can box ,but I get the sense this could be a barn burner ,good luck to two of Canada's ring warrior's.

Link to watch the fight online

http://www.gfl.tv/Events/Fight/Boxing/Time_for_Truth__Trotter_vs_Trupish/1302

Email  

Quote: rob
I disagree, if adam is smart he will steer clear of janks and I could see micheal zewski being a tough fight but janks is a hardnose fighter who can bang and is relentless... Styles make fights and he has one of those styles that can put some of the best to the test. Would love to see either fight and let the best man win

So on a follow up Janks got Ko'd nuff said

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com