Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Canadian Judges

Congrats to Robert Tapper and David Bilocerkowec

Canelo Alvarez vs Kermit Cintron Officials
By Antonio Rodriguez

Referee Hector Afu (Panama) will be the third man in the ring for Saturday night’s Canelo Alvarez vs. Kermit Cintron 154lb WBC title clash in Mexico City. The judges are Chris Tellez (USA), Robert Tapper (Canada) and David Bilocerkowec (Canada). WBC Supervisor is Mike George (USA).

Re: Canadian Judges

The only reason Judge Tapper got this title fight appointment is because he's next door neighbors in Mexico with Jose Sulaiman, WBC Chairman. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.) Tapper is a buffoon, and one of the worst judges I know. There was one fight where there was a vicious, one-sided beating, and Tapper voted the other way. Even the 'Commish' were laughing and rolling their eyes. Tapper's never been in the gym in his life. He's an absolute ego-maniac and A-hole.

Email  

Bilocerkowec is a fine judge. Congrats Dave, you deserve it.

Another one

Andre Ward vs Carl Froch

referee: Steve Smoger | judge: Canadian Craig Metcalfe 115-113 | judge: John Keane 118-110 | judge: John Stewart 115-113

Quote: Old Vet
The only reason Judge Tapper got this title fight appointment is because he's next door neighbors in Mexico with Jose Sulaiman, WBC Chairman. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.) Tapper is a buffoon, and one of the worst judges I know. There was one fight where there was a vicious, one-sided beating, and Tapper voted the other way. Even the 'Commish' were laughing and rolling their eyes. Tapper's never been in the gym in his life. He's an absolute ego-maniac and A-hole.

What fight are you referring to Tapper Judging, the scores would be available on Boxrec.

I have met Bob, and although I would say hes a no nonsense kind of guy, he's never been any less than alright around me.
Thats quite a stretch to say he's never been in a gym too, seeing as he owns & runs one, and he has trained a few amateurs & pros too.

The fight was Brooke Wellby vs. Darren Kenny. Wellby won a split decision and also every round. That's one of the many judging screw-ups. I know of every gym, pro and amateur in Winnipeg, and I have never seen Tapper train in one of them. As far as training boxers, if that's the case my name is Rumplestiltskin. If I was a champion, Tapper would be as far away from the judging table possible.

Email  

I don't know Trapper but I do know Bilocerkowec and Metcalfe. These are some of the worlds finest judges. Edmonton has been lucky to honor their events with these two world class judges along with Cam, Bill Jr. and Marky E(Sorry if i forgot a couple).
For some reason the last world title fight in Edmonton, the Edmonton Commission(Pat Reid- because the rest of the commission has no say in anything)decided to choose two rookie judges, one who counted the fight on his fingers. It's on sportnet, watch it.
You think Trapper is bad( don't qoute me on that, I don't know him), watch what Pat Reid is doing to pro boxing in Edmonton and to what it's doin to it's judges and refs!!!!!!!!!! Van.(Chairman)your a scared little man that won't stand up to anyone. you know what's going on is wrong, so change it before Pat smears your name. Save some face and do the tax payers a favor. Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Sorry, I meant Vang,not Van.

Quote: Old Vet
The fight was Brooke Wellby vs. Darren Kenny. Wellby won a split decision and also every round. That's one of the many judging screw-ups. I know of every gym, pro and amateur in Winnipeg, and I have never seen Tapper train in one of them. As far as training boxers, if that's the case my name is Rumplestiltskin. If I was a champion, Tapper would be as far away from the judging table possible.

Tapper lives in Dartmouth NS still as far as I know.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com