Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
orangwvillian

shawn mcwilliams is an abusive man...you were right tammy!!!!

Re: orangwvillian

Next time you start a post about me, spell my name right.......IDIOT!!!!!

Re: orangwvillian

This **** has no business being on this site.

Re: orangevillian-wolf in sheeps clothing

I really dont't care about this forum..or my type o's....the fact is he rides everyone's coat tails and is an abusive man and I want him to stay out of my life and NEVER contact me again!!!!! and If I have to break this forums etiquette then so be it...and if I get one thing clear, its that a women was hurt and dragged through the mud...Iam sorry Tammy for all that you went through!!! Beware of a wolf in sheeps clothing...you will never hear from me again!!!
my post is closed.

Her name is Crystal Keller she is a teacher at a highschool I'n Stoney creek and from what I've seen I'n pictures she posed for and heard she is a complete freak.

Being a freak is not the same as being abusive....and Im nothing in the boxing world...so who cares lolol...but you have to stop thinking we will get back together...stop contacting me and stop lying...STAY out of my life!!!! seriously arn't you like 45 and still playing high school games..
by the way stop posing as tammy I know its you shawn...and for the last time I will never visit this site again...this is your life you s*** where you sleep...............
You stole her children how dare you....

Wow, bunny boiler.

wow thats real fucjjking love

Wow, nothing like dragging personal shhitt into a public forum for all the idiots like me to laugh at..... Should have just called Springer.

The best part is, I'm not shawn mcwilliams.

Tammy it sounds like u need some diiiiiick in yo life. holla.

Email  

Really? ??!!!!!???????

He was the DICK!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com