Return to Website

FightNews Canada Boxing Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or comment.

Forum: FightNews Canada Boxing Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
AJ Banal

Check this out. A Banal is getting a shot at the #1 spot. To bad Tyson Cave got the short end of ths stick. He should get the shot in my opinion. Just shows ya what money can buy.

http://www.boxingscene.com/banal-vs-mijares-clash-possible-ibf-eliminator--45414

Re: AJ Banal

Quote: Ghizmo78
Check this out. A Banal is getting a shot at the #1 spot. To bad Tyson Cave got the short end of ths stick. He should get the shot in my opinion. Just shows ya what money can buy.

http://www.boxingscene.com/banal-vs-mijares-clash-possible-ibf-eliminator--45414

In the end it all comes down to ability, no excuses.
Do well enough in the amateurs, get the sponsors, and thats the advantage you get in the pros.

**** aj banal that scrawney ass ****** he can go suck a fat dick that cheating ugly ass faggot. he's nothing but a ******* quitter and shouldn't get ****. he's no champ he's an overrated piece of ****. **** him.

Email  

Chingy for the record AJ Banal didn't quit. He had a bad cut over his eye and fought three extra rounds with blood gushing from the cut. The doctors allowed him to continue the fight and finally the doctor decided to stop the fight. The fight went to the score cards and AJ Banal was declared the winner.

what about conception, that's what i'm talking about.
banal was already in a champion chip fight and he gave up, he quit, he is a loser there is nothing new. why he getting another fight? the guy is a loser.

Email  

He was KO'd by Conception. He didnt' quit. Did you watch the video?

Quote: Chingy
**** aj banal that scrawney ass ****** he can go suck a fat dick that cheating ugly ass faggot. he's nothing but a ******* quitter and shouldn't get ****. he's no champ he's an overrated piece of ****. **** him.

Sometimes you sound a little like Henwood.

I assumed it could be his punk a$$

Quote: Chingy

Somebody else using this handle?

Totally different writing style & punctuation.

kamala banal lost to tyson and u know that money is behind banal but what ever tyson is going to wbc convention in vegas on dec 11 to 18 we hope to get someone to notice him as far as banal we would fight him again any time any place fully knowing he cant punch like his record states we would destroy him this time /from robert w cave

kamala enlighten us?

Email  

Quote: scrapman/caveman
kamala banal lost to tyson and u know that money is behind banal but what ever tyson is going to wbc convention in vegas on dec 11 to 18 we hope to get someone to notice him as far as banal we would fight him again any time any place fully knowing he cant punch like his record states we would destroy him this time /from robert w cave

Maybe if it was in Haligax or neutral ground, but on his record and on the books its an L.
I know money is behind it, but thats nothing new either Caveman..... Get your boy a sponsor in Vegas, and you'll be getting the easy road to the top.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com